Slovakian citizens traveling to Tanzania will want to obtain a visa online at least a week or two before flying or crossing into Tanzania. Slovakians can decide from single-entry visas or multiple-entry visas.
Tanzania started issuing e-Visas in November of 2018. With this new process, travelers like yourself have the chance to save money and effort.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes. All Slovakian citizens must have a government-issued passport that does not expire for a minimum of six months from the day you will depart from a Tanzanian port of entry to apply for a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Whether you are needing a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum allowed stay for Slovakians is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa is good for a maximum of 1 year from arrival, but you must leave Tanzania at least once every 90 days and then re-enter. This means you shall not stay 365 consecutive days of an entire year in Tanzania without leaving and re-entering.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
Your Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
You can get an e-Visa pretty fast. Instead of going through your local embassy or consulate, apply for an e-Visa right now from your computer or phone. We have three separate processing times and rates for Slovakian nationals to choose from. Those three options are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 10 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
Slovakian nationals heading to Tanzania can apply with us easily. Have these documents and information available when you apply for an online Tourist e-Visa to Tanzania:
- Valid Passport - Your Slovakian passport must have a minimum of six months validity from your last day in Tanzania or Zanzibar Island.
- Flight Plans - You have to show to Tanzanian Immigration Officials upon arrival that you have a ticket of departure that is within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed to stay in the country.
- Passport Scan - You must upload a copy of your passport bio page for the e-Visa application, and you will need to carry two recent passport photos with you to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - After we process your application, your Tourist e-Visa will be sent to a valid email address that you use on your online visa application.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will need to present the vaccination certificate to the Immigration Officer you speak to in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We accept many types of credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express. We also allow PayPal as an alternate method of payment.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visas for Slovakia Nationals
We know you are looking for a fast, secure online e-Visa application process. So, come join the thousands of successful and happy iVisa clients we have had the privilege to help travel faster. Safe journey and have an unforgettable trip to Tanzania.