St. Pierre & Miquelon citizens planning a trip to Tanzania must obtain a visa online at minimum 5 days before leaving for Tanzania to allow time for quick processing. St. Pierre & Miquelon citizens must choose from single-entry visas or multiple-entry visas.
Tanzania began offering e-Visas in November of 2018. With this quick online process, tourists like you will save on expenses and effort.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Tanzania e-Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes. Every St. Pierre & Miquelon traveler must have a government-issued passport that will not expire for a minimum of six months from your departure date from Tanzania in order to apply for a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Whether you are wanting to purchase a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum length of a stay in Tanzania for St. Pierre & Miquelon citizens is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa is valid for a maximum of 1 year from arrival, but you must leave Tanzania at least once every 90 days and then re-enter. So, you cannot stay every single day of an entire year in Tanzania without leaving.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
Your Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
You can obtain an e-Visa quickly with iVisa. Don’t wait weeks for your local embassy or consulate. Instead, apply for an e-Visa immediately from your computer, tablet, or phone and only wait days. There are many processing times and rates St. Pierre & Miquelon citizens can choose from. Those three options are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
St. Pierre & Miquelon citizens who are going to Tanzania can apply with us right now. Have the following documents and information by your side for when you apply for a Tourist e-Visa online:
- Valid Passport - Your St. Pierre & Miquelon passport has to have at least of six months validity from the final day you will be traveling in Tanzania.
- Flight Plans - You must show proof of a ticket of departure to the Tanzanian Immigration Officials upon arrival whose date is within the 90 days Per Entry you are granted to stay in the country.
- Passport Scan - You will have to scan and upload a copy of your passport bio page for the e-Visa application, and you will want to carry two recent passport photos with you to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - After we finish processing your application, your Tourist e-Visa will be delivered to a valid email address that you provide on your online visa application.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will have to present the vaccination certificate to the Immigration Officer you speak to in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We can take credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express. We also allow PayPal as another method of payment.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visas for St. Pierre & Miquelon Citizens
In the end, we know you want a fast, secure online e-Visa application process. So, go ahead and join the thousands of previous, satisfied iVisa clients we have already helped. We hope you enjoy your stay in Tanzania.