Suriname citizens traveling to Tanzania will want to get a visa online at minimum a week before flying to or entering Tanzania. Suriname nationals must choose from single-entry visas or multiple-entry visas when applying online.
Tanzania started offering e-Visas in November of 2018. With this faster, digital procedure, travelers like you will save time, money, and effort.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes. Each Suriname national must have a government-issued passport that will be valid for a minimum of six months from the departure date from Tanzania to apply for a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Whether you want a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay for Suriname nationals is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa is valid for a maximum of 1 year from arrival, but you must leave Tanzania at least once every 90 days and then re-enter.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
Your Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
You can get an e-Visa quickly with iVisa online. Instead of waiting too long for your local embassy or consulate, apply for an e-Visa quickly and easily from your computer, tablet, or smartphone and only wait days. There are three different types of processing times and rates for Suriname residents to choose from. Those three types are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 10 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
Suriname nationals traveling to Tanzania can apply with us today. Prepare this list of documents and information by your side for when you apply for a Tourist e-Visa online and be done quickly:
- Valid Passport - Your Suriname passport has to have at least of six months validity from the last day you will be in Tanzania.
- Flight Itinerary - You must show a ticket of departure to Immigration Officials upon arrival whose date is within the 90 days Per Entry you are granted to stay in the country.
- Passport Scan - You will have to scan and upload a copy of your passport bio page for the e-Visa application, and you will want to have two recent passport photos with you to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - After we finish processing your application, your Tourist e-Visa will be sent to a valid email address that you use on your online visa application.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will have to show the YFV certificate to the Immigration Officer you talk to in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We can take credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express. We also allow PayPal as another method of payment.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visas for Suriname Nationals
We know you would rather have a fast, secure online e-Visa application process. Go ahead and join the thousands of previous, happy iVisa clients we have had the honor to help when they needed it most. Safe travel and enjoy your vacation in Tanzania.