Are you a Syria national who will be heading to Tanzania for vacation? If that’s the case, you will have to apply for a visa online before you arrive at a Tanzanian airport. There are two types of visas that travelers from Syria will need to attain before arriving in Tanzania: a single-entry and a multiple entry.
Tanzania has been processing e-Visas for Syria citizens since November of 2018. That way, they can experience all that the country has to offer without the hassle of going to an embassy or consulate.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
All visitors from Syria will need to have a government-issued passport that is valid for at least six months from the day they plan to leave Tanzania to obtain their Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Regardless of the visa type you decide on, the maximum stay per entry is 90 days Per Entry. Your multiple-entry visa is valid for up to 1 year from the time of your arrival, but you must make sure to leave periodically at least every 90 days during your stay in Tanzania.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
The Tourist e-Visa will allow you Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
We understand that you want your new e-Visa to be in your hands as quickly as possible, while also skipping the hassle of going to an embassy or consulate, so get an e-Visa now. We offer three different times and rates to our users from Syria. They include:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The application process for Syria residents is quick and easy. Be sure to have these documents prepared when you apply for your Tourist e-Visa online to make it a faster process for you:
- Valid Passport - Your passport needs to be valid for at least six months from the date of departure from Tanzania.
- Flight Departure Ticket - Please note that you will be required to prove you will be leaving Tanzania by having a departure ticket that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You will also need to scan and upload one for your e-Visa application, and you will be required to present two recent passport photos in order to enter Tanzania. Find a scan app for your phone for quick action.
- Email Address - Once your Tourist e-Visa is ready, it will be sent to the email address you provide.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or traveling through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, please note that you will be required to present this to an Immigration Officer when you arrive in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We accept many payment methods, including Visa, American Express and PayPal.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visa Application for Citizens of Syria
All of us at iVisa understand that you want the fastest and safest visa application process which will allow you to experience the culture and beauty of Tanzania and Zanzibar without having to wait for an embassy. So, choose us and enjoy your trip to Tanzania. We thank you for choosing iVisa!