If you will be going to Tanzania as a Venezuelan citizen, you will need to get your visa online at least a week or two before heading to Tanzania. Venezuela passport holders can choose from single-entry visas or multiple-entry visas.
Tanzania began issuing e-Visas in November 2018. With this digital update, travelers like yourself can save money and effort by applying online for your visa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes, you do. Each Venezuela citizen needs to have a legitimate Venezuelan passport that is good for a minimum of six months from the day you will leave Tanzania to apply for a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Whether you are looking for a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay for Venezuela nationals is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa is valid for a maximum of 1 year from arrival, but you must depart Tanzania at least once every 90 days and then re-enter. This means you cannot stay straight through an entire year in Tanzania without leaving and re-entering through a port of entry.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
Your Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
We get it. You may have to have your e-Visa quickly, so instead of wasting effort going to your local embassy or consulate again, apply for an e-Visa right now from your computer, smartphone, or tablet. We have three distinct processing times and rates for Venezuela citizens to choose from. Those three options are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The e-Visa application online for Venezuela nationals traveling to Tanzania is easy to apply for. Just have the following documents and information available when you apply for your online Tourist e-Visa to Tanzania:
- Valid Passport - Your Venezuela passport must have a minimum of six months validity from your last day in Tanzania or Zanzibar Island.
- Flight Itinerary - You have to show to Tanzanian Immigration Officials upon arrival that you have a ticket of departure that is within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed to stay in the country.
- Passport Digital Scan - You must submit a copy of your passport bio page for the e-Visa application, and you will need to carry two recent passport photos with you to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - After your application is completely processed, your e-Visa will be sent to a valid email address that you use on your online visa application.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will have to present a yellow fever certificate to the Immigration Officer when you land in Tanzania.
- Methods of Payment - We can take multiple different types of credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express. We also can process PayPal as a standard payment method.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visas for Venezuela Nationals
We know you would rather have a fast, secure online e-Visa application experience. Join the hundreds of thousands of happy iVisa clients that we have had the pleasure to serve. We wish you an unforgettable trip to Tanzania!
Questions? Chat with a live agent 24/7 by clicking on the chat button in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.