Are you planning to go from Brazil to Tanzania for vacation or just for a few days? It is highly recommended to apply for a visa online before you leave for the airport. The type of visa Brazilian citizens can obtain for travel to Tanzania can be either a single-entry or multiple-entry visa.
The online e-Visa became the easiest option starting in November 2018 when Tanzania’s government realized it is easier and more cost-effective for both them and you!
Frequently Asked Questions for Brazilians Needing a Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes. All Brazilian nationals must carry a valid Brazilian passport that will remain valid for at least six months from your departure date from Tanzania to get a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Regardless of whether you decide on a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay for Brazilian citizens is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa is valid for up to 1 year from arrival, but you must leave periodically at least every 90 days you are in Tanzania.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
Our Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
Instead of waiting on the bureaucracy of an embassy or consulate, get your e-Visa now. We offer three different processing times and rates for Brazilian tourists heading to Tanzania. The three options are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 10 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The application process for Brazilian travelers to Tanzania can be easy to get through. Please, be sure you have the following documents and information ready for when you apply for your Tourist e-Visa online to make your process go even faster:
- Valid Passport - Your Brazilian passport needs to be valid for at least six months from the date of departure from Tanzania.
- Flight Departure - You need to be able to show you will be leaving Tanzania or Zanzibar Island by having a ticket of departure that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You will need to upload one for your e-Visa application, and you will want to carry two recent passport photos to enter Tanzania.
- Valid Email Address - Your new Tourist e-Visa will be sent to the valid email address you provide to iVisa. No worries. Your data is encrypted and secure.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will need to present this to the Immigration Officer when you arrive in Tanzania. Brazilians are required to show this document.
- Payment Methods - We accept credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express, and we can accept PayPal as a valid payment method as well.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Easy, Fast, Secure: Tanzania e-Visas for Brazilians
iVisa knows you desire an easy, fast, and secure visa application process that will help you visit Tanzania with fewer worries. Please, enjoy your trip, and thank you for using iVisa.