As an Indonesian resident, volunteering in Tanzania requires a special visa. Going abroad is an opportunity to help people around the world create better lives for themselves and their communities. Be sure you have the right visa so that you can do volunteer work without any delay.
The Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa program is designed to make it easy for NGO volunteers to apply for and receive a visa online. The ability to do this over the internet makes it easier, as you don't have to go to the consulate or embassy. This spares time and effort for you.
Questions and Answers - Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania
What is the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa?
If you get the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa, you can enter Tanzania and work legally as a volunteer for a non-profit organization.
It is not to be used for any traveler who is going to Tanzania for work, school, or vacation.
What is the cost of the volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania?
Here is a table of all the associated costs of getting a Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa:
- Standard: USD 80.00
- Rush: USD 105.00
- Super Rush: USD 135.00
How long does it take to process the e-Visa application?
We offer three distinct processing speeds so you can choose how fast you want your visa application to be processed:
- Standard Processing takes 15 Business Days to process the application.
- Rush Processing takes 13 Business Days to process the application.
- Super Rush Processing takes 10 Business Days to process the application.
What is the maximum amount of time I can stay in Tanzania with a volunteer e-Visa?
You are allowed to volunteer in Tanzania with this e-Visa for up to 90 days Per Entry.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a volunteer e-Visa?
All visas have a limit on how many times you can enter the country. The Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa allows you Single Entry into the country.
Volunteer Tanzania e-Visa Expiration
If you don’t use your visa before the expiration date, you will not be able to enter Tanzania. The volunteer visa for Tanzania will expire 90 days after arrival so be sure to use it before then.
What do I need to have to apply for the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa?
To get the Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania you will need to have:
- An Applicant Photo - Passport photo size with a neutral background and no masks or face coverings
- NGO Registration Certificates - Your volunteer organization should be able to provide you with certificates showing they are registered to do volunteer work in Tanzania.
- A Passport Details Page - Upload a scanned copy of your passport details page in order for us to process your application.
- A Return Ticket - Be sure you have arranged transportation to leave Tanzania.
- Invitation Letter - You will need proof that you were invited to volunteer by providing a letter from the NGO or non-profit for which you will be volunteering.
The Tanzanian Volunteer e-Visa for Indonesian Citizens
Volunteering and giving back to the international community is fantastic. Just be confident that you have the proper visa to enter and stay in Tanzania. At iVisa, we have developed an online way to get your visa for Tanzania quickly and easily.
Thank you for volunteering your time and resources to helping others. Have a safe and successful trip. If you have any further questions, we're here for you.