Lithuanian citizens seeking to travel to Tanzania will have to choose the right visa for the reason they are going there. Are you working? Touring? Volunteering? Either way, make sure you select the correct visa. You will need a volunteer visa to enter Tanzania to volunteer with an NGO.
Now, you can get a Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa online. By applying for and receiving this specific type of visa, Lithuania volunteers will gain entry into Tanzania for the correct travel reasons and won’t be denied at border checks.
The Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa Program | Costs and Other Information
Is there a limit on how many times I can enter and leave Tanzania with the same volunteer visa?
Yes, there is. Each visa type provides a limit on how many times you can enter a country. The Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa allows you Single Entry to the country.
When I pay for my visa, how much will it cost?
Your Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa cost will vary based on which options you select during the online application process:
- Standard: USD 80.00
- Rush: USD 105.00
- Super Rush: USD 135.00
Is there an expiration date on the volunteer visa? If so, what is it?
There is, so plan your trip to Tanzania accordingly.
The volunteer visa for Tanzania will expire 90 days after arrival so be sure to use it before then.
When do I have to leave Tanzania once I arrive?
Each visa sets a limit on how many days the visa holder is allowed to stay in Tanzania for volunteer work.
You are allowed to volunteer in Tanzania with this e-Visa for up to 90 days Per Entry.
What is required of the contract between the NGO I’m working with and me?
Reach out to one of our customer service representatives to find out more information and be sure to coordinate with your NGO as well.
I just applied. How long will it take me to get my e-Visa in my email inbox?
We offer three distinct processing speeds so you can choose how fast you want your visa application processed:
- Standard Processing takes 15 business days to process the application.
- Rush Processing takes 13 business days to process the application.
- Super Rush Processing takes 10 business days to process the application.
When I apply online, what information about myself do I need to provide?
To get the Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania, you will need to have:
- Invitation Letter - You will need proof that you were invited to volunteer by providing a letter from the NGO or non-profit for which you will be volunteering.
- NGO Registration Certificates - Your volunteer organization should be able to provide you with certificates showing they are registered to do volunteer work in Tanzania.
- An Applicant Photo - Passport photo size with a neutral background and no masks or face coverings
- A Passport Details Page - Upload a scanned copy of your passport details page in order for us to process your application.
- A Return Ticket - Be sure you have arranged transportation to leave Tanzania.
Why do I have to get this specific volunteer e-Visa instead of a different type?
This specific Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania is designed only for volunteers who will be working directly with an NGO while in the country.
It is not to be used for any traveler who is going to Tanzania for work, school, nor vacation.
Apply Online Today as a Lithuanian Citizen for the Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania
As a resident of Lithuania, you will need to get a particular visa to volunteer with an NGO in Tanzania. That would be the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa.
Yes, you can get one at the embassy or consulate, but doing the application online is quicker, faster, and just as secure. Let us work with the government for you so that you do not have to.
Have more questions? Feel free to contact us and let us help you get started on your application today.