As a citizen of Luxembourg travelling to Tanzania, you need to get the right visa. Are you volunteering with an organization in Tanzania? Then you will probably need to get what is called a volunteer visa.
The Volunteer e-Visa program for Tanzania is perfect for those who are traveling to Tanzania to support an NGO’s efforts. When you acquire this visa, it authorizes you to travel into and stay in Tanzania to do volunteer work. Of course, it is not for tourism purposes, but you can still travel during your free time to visit sites that you would like to see.
Volunteer Tanzania e-Visa: What you need to know
Length of Stay Allowed with a Volunteer e-Visa
You are allowed to volunteer in Tanzania with this e-Visa for up to 90 days Per Entry.
Expiration Dates for a Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa
Know when your expiration date is on your visa. If you fail to enter Tanzania before the expiration date, you will not be able to use the visa.
The volunteer visa for Tanzania will expire 90 days after arrival so be sure to use it before then.
The Purpose of a Volunteer e-Visa
The purpose of this specific visa for Tanzania is to distinguish volunteer workers from those who are coming into Tanzania for different purposes like paid work, tourism, and education.
It is not to be used for any traveler who is going to Tanzania for work, school, nor vacation.
Processing Times for a Volunteer Tanzania e-Visa
We offer three distinct processing speeds so you can choose how fast you want your visa application processed:
- Standard Processing takes 15 Business Days to process the application.
- Rush Processing takes 13 Business Days to process the application.
- Super Rush Processing takes 10 Business Days to process the application.
Prices Associated with Getting a Tanzania e-Visa
Below you will find the different costs of getting a Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa based on your selections during the application process:
- Standard: USD 80.00
- Rush: USD 105.00
- Super Rush: USD 135.00
Entry Limits While Holding a Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania
All visas have a limit on how many times you can enter a country. The Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa allows you Single Entry to the country.
Application Information Needed to Get a Visa Online
To get the Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania you will need to have:
- A Return Ticket - Be sure you have arranged transportation to leave Tanzania.
- Invitation Letter - You will need proof that you were invited to volunteer by providing a letter from the NGO or non-profit for which you will be volunteering.
- An Applicant Photo - You will need to submit a clear scan of your passport photo separate from your information page.
- A Passport Details Page - Upload a scanned copy of your passport details page in order for us to process your application.
- NGO Registration Certificates - Talk to your NGO about the specific paperwork you will need to provide to get your volunteer e-Visa.
Tanzania Volunteer electronic Visa - Get Yours Today
Helping others is a great feeling. If you’re going to Tanzania from Luxembourg, be prepared to get the correct visa so you do not show up and have to apply for a different one. You can apply for a Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa pretty easily online, from the comfort of your home.
Once you receive it via email, you are ready to travel and experience the opportunity of a lifetime. Any more questions? If so, reach out to us so we can alleviate your concerns.
Have a wonderful trip, and thank you for your service.