If Mexican residents want to go to Tanzania, they need to get the right visa. Are you planning to go to Tanzania to volunteer? Then you will probably need to get what is called a volunteer visa.
The Volunteer e-Visa program for Tanzania is perfect for those who are traveling to Tanzania to support an NGO’s mission. Once you obtain this visa, you can enter Tanzania to do voluntary work. Of course, it is not for tourism specifically, but you can still discover the country during your free time to visit the sites that you would like to see.
Volunteer Tanzania e-Visa: What you need to know
Why Choose the Volunteer e-Visa over other Types of Visas
The purpose of this specific visa for Tanzania is to distinguish volunteer workers from those who are coming in Tanzania for different purposes like paid work, tourism, and education.
It is not to be used for any traveler who is going to Tanzania for work, school, nor vacation.
Processing Times for a Volunteer Tanzania e-Visa
We offer three distinct processing speeds so you can choose how fast you want your visa application processed:
- Standard Processing takes 15 business days to process the application.
- Rush Processing takes 13 business days to process the application.
- Super Rush Processing takes 10 business days to process the application.
Length of Stay Allowed with a Volunteer e-Visa
You are allowed to volunteer in Tanzania with this e-Visa for up to 90 days Per Entry.
Expiration Dates for a Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa
Know the expiration date of your visa. If you fail to enter Tanzania before the expiration date, you will not be able to use the visa.
The volunteer visa for Tanzania will expire 90 days after arrival so be sure to use it before then.
Prices Associated with Getting a Tanzania e-Visa
Below you will find the different costs of getting a Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa based on your selections during the application process:
- Standard: USD 80.00
- Rush: USD 105.00
- Super Rush: USD 135.00
Entry Limits While Holding a Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania
All visas have a limit on how many times you can enter a country. The Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa allows you Single Entry.
Application Information Needed to Get a Visa Online
To get the Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania you will need to have:
- A Return Ticket - Be sure you have arranged transportation to leave Tanzania.
- A Passport Details Page - The page that has all of your detailed information in your passport will need to be submitted for review.
- NGO Registration Certificates - Talk to your NGO about the specific paperwork you will need to provide to get your volunteer e-Visa.
- Invitation Letter - You will need proof that you were invited to volunteer by providing a letter from the NGO or non-profit for which you will be volunteering.
- An Applicant Photo - You will need to submit a clear scan of your passport photo separate from your information page.
Tanzania Volunteer electronic Visa - Get Yours Today
When you are ready to get your visa, be sure you are getting the right one. As long as you are doing volunteer work and not only going for tourism, commerce, or education, then you should be fine getting the Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania online.
Are you still concerned about certain parts of your travel plans? We can help. Reach out to us now for the answers to your questions.