Pakistani citizens seeking to volunteer in Tanzania will need the correct volunteer visa to enter the country and participate in volunteer activities. A standard tourist visa or a business visa will not work for this type of travel activity. Luckily, you can get a volunteer visa online through the electronic visa program.
To get the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa, you will need to have your application materials ready and information about the NGO you are working with while you will be in Tanzania. You can see below for more information on pricing, time limits, and more.
Volunteer Tanzania e-Visa: What you need to know
Expiration Dates for a Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa
Know the expiration date of your visa. If you fail to enter Tanzania before the expiration date, you will not be able to use the visa.
The volunteer visa for Tanzania will expire 90 days after arrival so be sure to use it before then.
The Purpose of a Volunteer e-Visa
The purpose of this specific visa for Tanzania is to distinguish volunteer workers from those who are coming into Tanzania for different purposes like paid work, tourism, and education.
If you are going for other reasons besides volunteering like work, school, or vacation, you will need a different type of visa.
Processing Times for a Volunteer Tanzania e-Visa
We offer three distinct processing speeds so you can choose how fast you want your visa application processed:
- Standard Processing takes 15 business days to process the application.
- Rush Processing takes 13 business days to process the application.
- Super Rush Processing takes 10 business days to process the application.
Prices Associated with Getting a Tanzania e-Visa
Below you will find the different costs of getting a Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa, based on your selections during the application process:
- Standard: USD 80.00
- Rush: USD 105.00
- Super Rush: USD 135.00
Entry Limits While Holding a Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania
There is a limit on the number of entries you can gain into the country as a foreign citizen. The Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa allows you Single Entry.
Application Information Needed to Get a Visa Online
In order for us to process your Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa application, we will need at least the following:
- A Return Ticket - Be sure you have arranged transportation to leave Tanzania.
- An Applicant Photo - You will need to submit a clear scan of your passport photo separate from your information page.
- A Passport Details Page - Upload a scanned copy of your passport details page in order for us to process your application.
- Invitation Letter - You will need proof that you were invited to volunteer by providing a letter from the NGO or non-profit for which you will be volunteering.
- NGO Registration Certificates - Talk to your NGO about the specific paperwork you will need to provide to get your volunteer e-Visa.
Length of Stay Allowed with a Volunteer e-Visa
You can go to Tanzania and volunteer while holding this visa for up to 90 days Per Entry.
Tanzania Volunteer electronic Visa - Get Yours Today
Are you having a hard time with your travel documents? No worries! We are here to help you out with any visas you need, including the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa. You can apply today and within 10 days, you can have your visa via email, ready to go.
Don’t wait around any longer. Apply today for your visa and be prepared to go on the trip of a lifetime.