In Tanzania, volunteering as a Palau resident requires a special visa. Volunteering abroad is an honor to help people around the world create better lives for themselves and their communities. Make sure you have the right visa so that you can do volunteer work without any interruption.
The Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa program is designed to make it easy for NGO volunteers to apply for and receive a visa online. The ability to do this over the internet makes it easier to obtain, as you don't have to go personally to the consulate or embassy.
Questions and Answers - Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania
How long does it take to process the e-Visa application?
We offer three distinct processing speeds so you can choose how fast you want your visa application processed:
- Standard Processing takes 15 Business Days to process the application.
- Rush Processing takes 13 Business Days to process the application.
- Super Rush Processing takes 10 Business Days to process the application.
What is the cost of the volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania?
Here is a table of all the associated costs of getting a Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa:
- Standard: USD 80.00
- Rush: USD 105.00
- Super Rush: USD 135.00
What is the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa?
If you get the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa, you will be able to enter Tanzania and work legally as a volunteer for a non-profit organization that helps the citizens of the country.
It is not meant to be used for any traveler heading to Tanzania for work, school nor vacation.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a volunteer e-Visa?
All visas have a limit on how many times you can enter a country. The Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa allows you Single Entry.
When will my volunteer Tanzania e-Visa expire?
If you do not use your visa before the expiration date, you will not be able to enter Tanzania. The volunteer visa for Tanzania will expire 90 days after arrival so be sure to use it before then.
What is the maximum amount of time I can stay in Tanzania with a volunteer e-Visa?
You are allowed to volunteer in Tanzania with this e-Visa for up to 90 days Per Entry.
What do I need to have to apply for the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa?
To get the Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania you will need to have:
- A Return Ticket - Be sure you have arranged transportation to leave Tanzania.
- Invitation Letter - You will need proof that you were invited to volunteer by providing a letter from the NGO or non-profit for which you will be volunteering.
- An Applicant Photo - Passport photo size with a neutral background and no masks or face coverings
- A Passport Details Page - Upload a scanned copy of your passport details page in order for us to process your application.
- NGO Registration Certificates - Your volunteer organization should be able to provide you with certificates showing they are registered to do volunteer work in Tanzania.
Getting Started with the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa - Palau Citizens
It’s a wonderful thing to volunteer and give back to the international community. Please make sure you are able to enter Tanzania with the right visa. At iVisa, we have developed an online way to get your visa for Tanzania quickly and easily.
Thanks for having volunteered your time and resources to help others. Have a safe and productive voyage. If you have any further questions, we're here for you.