In 2018, Tanzania started to offer residents from certain countries the electronic visa system to make it easier for them to apply for a Tanzania visa for volunteering. Volunteering as a resident of San Marino requires a special Tanzanian visa.
Going abroad is an opportunity to help people build better lives for themselves and their families. The Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa program is designed to make it easy for NGO volunteers to apply for and receive a visa online. You can conveniently get this via the internet because you don't have to go to the embassy in person.
Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania FAQs
Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa Basics
If you get a Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa, you can enter Tanzania and work for a non-profit organization that helps the citizens of that country.
It is not intended to be used to go to school, work nor vacation in Tanzania.
What is the maximum amount of time I can stay in Tanzania with a volunteer e-Visa?
You will be allowed to volunteer in Tanzania with this e-Visa for up to 90 days Per Entry.
Where can I learn more about Tanzania?
Below are some useful links to learn more about Tanzania:
What is the cost of the volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania?
Here is a table of all the associated costs of getting a Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa:
- Standard: USD 80.00
- Rush: USD 105.00
- Super Rush: USD 135.00
How long does it take to process the e-Visa application?
We now offer three distinct processing speeds so you can choose how fast you want your visa application processed:
- Standard Processing takes 15 Business Days to process the application.
- Rush Processing takes 13 Business Days to process the application.
- Super Rush Processing takes 10 Business Days to process the application.
When will my volunteer Tanzania e-Visa expire?
If you don’t use your visa before the expiration date, you will not be able to enter Tanzania. The volunteer visa for Tanzania will expire 90 days after arrival so be sure to use it before then.
How many times can I use an e-Visa to enter Tanzania?
All visas have a limit on how many times you can enter a country. The Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa allows you Single Entry.
What do I need to have to apply for the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa?
To get the Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania you will need to have:
- A Return Ticket - Be sure you have arranged transportation to leave Tanzania.
- A Passport Details Page - Upload a scanned copy of your passport details page in order for us to process your application.
- NGO Registration Certificates - Your volunteer organization should be able to provide you with certificates showing they are registered to do volunteer work in Tanzania.
- An Applicant Photo - Passport photo size with a neutral background and no masks or face coverings
- Invitation Letter - You will need proof that you were invited to volunteer by providing a letter from the NGO or non-profit for which you will be volunteering.
Getting Started with the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa - San Marino Citizens
It’s a wonderful thing to give back to the world. Make sure you get the right visa to visit Tanzania. At iVisa, we have created an online way to get your visa for Tanzania quickly and without any hassle.
Thank you very much for spending your time and resources to help others. Have a great trip.