Tanzania initiated the visa program in 2018 in certain countries to promote the issuance of a volunteer Tanzania visa. Syria is one of those countries.
Going abroad is a chance to help people build better lives for themselves. The Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa program is designed to make it easy for NGO volunteers to apply for and receive a visa online. It's easier to get your visa via the internet because you don't have to go to the embassy or consulate in person.
Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania FAQs
How much does the volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania cost?
Below is a table of all the associated costs of getting a Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa:
- Standard: USD 80.00
- Rush: USD 105.00
- Super Rush: USD 135.00
Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa Basics
If you get a volunteer e-Visa from Tanzania, you can enter the country and work legally for a non-profit organization that helps the people of Tanzania.
PLEASE NOTE: This visa is not intended to be used by any traveler to go to school, work, nor vacation in Tanzania.
Examples of Activities from Volunteer Organizations
Please contact our Customer Service Agents for information.
What is the maximum amount of time I can stay in Tanzania with a volunteer e-Visa?
You are allowed to volunteer in Tanzania with this e-Visa for up to 90 days Per Entry.
When will my volunteer Tanzania e-Visa expire?
If you don’t use your visa before the expiration date, you won’t be able to enter the country. The volunteer visa for Tanzania will expire 90 days after arrival so be sure to use it before then.
How many times will I be able to use an e-Visa to enter Tanzania?
All visas have limits on how many times they will let you enter a country. The Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa allows you Single Entry.
How long does it take to process the e-Visa application?
iVisa offers three processing speeds so you can choose how fast you want your visa application processed:
- Standard Processing takes 15 Business Days to process the application.
- Rush Processing takes 13 Business Days to process the application.
- Super Rush Processing takes 10 Business Days to process the application.
What do I need to have to apply for the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa?
To get the Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania you will need to have:
- A Passport Details Page - Upload a scanned copy of your passport details page in order for us to process your application
- A Return Ticket - Be sure you have arranged transportation to leave Tanzania
- NGO Registration Certificates - Your voluntary organization should be able to provide you with certificates that show you are registered to do volunteer work in Tanzania
- An Applicant Photo - Passport photo size with a neutral background and no masks or face coverings
- Invitation Letter - You will need proof that you were invited to volunteer by providing a letter from the NGO or non-profit for which you will be volunteering
Getting Started with the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa - Syria Citizens
It’s wonderful to volunteer and give back to the international community. So please make sure you are able to enter the country and stay with the right visa. By letting us do this for you, we will save you the stress of dealing with the application process. If you are heading to Tanzania for the purpose of volunteering, all you have to do is start your application, provide us with information about the agency for which you will be working and describe briefly what your task will be as a volunteer.
Thank you so much for spending your time and resources to help others. Have a great trip to Tanzania.