In 2018, Tanzania started to offer an online visa program to guests from some countries to make it easier for them to apply for a volunteer visa to Tanzania. Ukraine is one such country.
Traveling abroad is a chance to help people build better lives. The Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa program is designed to make it easy for NGO volunteers to apply for and receive a visa online.
Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania FAQs
How much does the volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania cost?
Below is a table of all the associated costs of getting a Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa:
- Standard: USD 80.00
- Rush: USD 105.00
- Super Rush: USD 135.00
Am I guaranteed entry with this visa?
No. Possession of a visa for the United Republic of Tanzania does not provide an automatic right of entry for the holder. The Immigration Officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person if he considers them unable to fulfill the immigration requirements or that their presence in the United Republic of Tanzania would be contrary to national interests or security.
When will my volunteer Tanzania e-Visa expire?
If you don’t use your visa before it expires, you will not be able to enter Tanzania. The volunteer visa for Tanzania will expire 90 days after arrival so be sure to use it before then.
How many times will I be able to use an e-Visa to enter Tanzania?
All visas have a limit on how many times you can enter a country. The Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa allows you Single Entry.
How long does it take to process the e-Visa application?
We currently offer three processing speeds so you can choose how fast you want your visa application processed:
- Standard Processing takes 15 business days to process the application.
- Rush Processing takes 13 business days to process the application.
- Super Rush Processing takes 10 business days to process the application.
What is the maximum amount of time I can stay in Tanzania with a volunteer e-Visa?
You are allowed to volunteer in Tanzania with this e-Visa for up to 90 days Per Entry.
What do I need to have to apply for the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa?
To get the Volunteer e-Visa for Tanzania you will need to have:
- A Return Ticket - Be sure you have arranged transportation to leave Tanzania
- A Passport Details Page - Upload a scanned copy of your passport details page in order for us to process your application
- NGO Registration Certificates - Your voluntary organization should be able to provide you with certificates that show you are registered to do volunteer work in Tanzania
- An Applicant Photo - Passport photo size with a neutral background and no masks or face coverings
- Invitation Letter - You will need proof that you were invited to volunteer by providing a letter from the NGO or non-profit for which you will be volunteering
Getting Started with the Tanzania Volunteer e-Visa - Ukraine Citizens
Volunteering is an admirable thing. Please ensure you have the correct visa to enter and stay in Tanzania. At iVisa, we have developed an online way to get your visa for Tanzania quickly and easily.
Thank you so much for spending your time and resources to help others. Have a good trip to Tanzania.