In case you decide to do some volunteer work in Tanzania, know that you have several opportunities to do so. However, if you do not find yourself on the list of visa-exempt nationalities, then you have to obtain a visa before departure. Lucky for you, iVisa can help you apply for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa. The process is entirely online, and it requires minimal effort on your part. Do you want to know more? Then you should take a look at the answers to the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As an Andorran citizen, do I have access to a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Andorra are among the many nationalities that can apply for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online with iVisa.
What requirements do I have to meet to obtain a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online?
Before you proceed to the application page to fill in the application form, it is very important that you have everything necessary for the process. What you need is as follows:
- Valid passport – with at least 6 months of validity after your arrival date
- Scan of the passport’s information page
- Photo – it should be taken as recently as possible
- Return flight ticket
- Invitation letter – written by the NGO you signed the volunteer contract with
- Registration Certificates of the NGO you plan on working with
- E-mail address
- Means of online payment – credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat
How does the online application process work?
The application process designed by iVisa is short and straightforward. After you put together everything necessary, you can fill in the online application form. That consists of two easy steps. Step one requires info about yourself and your trip. This is also the moment when you have to pick a processing speed for your application. Step two requires you to review your form and handle the payment. When both steps are complete, submit your form, and you are done. You should not have any issues handling the application form, but if you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. Someone will take your call 24/7 with no extra charges.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
As long as you choose. iVisa provides you with three options as far as the processing speed of your application is concerned. That way, you can select the one that best fits your particular needs. Here are your choices:
- Standard processing – it takes 15 business days for your application form to be processed
- Rush processing – the waiting period is 13 business days
- Super Rush processing – you only have to wait 10 business days for your eVisa to arrive
Is it expensive to apply for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online?
It depends on the processing speed you select for your application. As you can imagine, the faster you want your application form to be processed, the more you are going to be charged. Here are the prices for all available options:
- Standard - USD 80.00
- Rush - USD 105.00
- Super Rush - USD 135.00 Please remember that the prices above include service fees.
What is the validity of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa has a validity of 90 days after arrival after arrival.
Is the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa a single entry or a multiple-entry visa?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long am I allowed to stay in Tanzania with a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa covers a stay of no more than 90 days Per Entry.
Is the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa valid at all points of entry?
No. As a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa holder, you are required to use one the following border checkpoints:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA),
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA),
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA),
- At Namanga border
- At Tunduma border