Are you planning on going to Tanzania for some volunteer work? Then you should know that if you are not among the visa-exempt nationalities, you will have to obtain a visa in advance. Fortunately for you, iVisa can help with the application process so that you can get the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa with as little effort as possible. For further information about the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa and the online application process, please take a look at the information we put together for you below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As an Angolan citizen, do I have access to a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Angola are among the many nationalities that can apply for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online.
What requirements do I have to meet to obtain a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online?
As you can imagine, you have to meet a few requirements in order to be able to apply for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online. However, as you will see, the list is not that long. Here is what is necessary:
- Valid passport – it has to remain valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Tanzania
- Scan of the passport’s information page
- Return flight ticket
- Invitation letter – it has to be released by the NGO that you signed the volunteering contract with
- Registration Certificates of the NGO you plan on working with
- E-mail address
- Means of online payment – credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat
How does the online application process work?
The online process of getting a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is pretty simple. After you have everything necessary at hand, all that is left for you to do is fill in an online application process. While you should have no issues along the way, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge. The form we are talking about has two steps. During the first one, you have to fill in the blanks with personal information, travel details, and passport info. You also have to pick a processing time for your application. The second step asks that you review your form to check for mistakes and to make the payment. When both steps are done, submit your application, and that is pretty much it.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
As long as you decide. iVisa wants to satisfy all its clients, which is why you are free to choose a processing speed according to your specific needs. In fact, you will get three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 15 business days for your application form to be processed
- Rush processing – the waiting period is 13 business days
- Super Rush processing – you only have to wait 10 business days for your eVisa to arrive
Is it expensive to apply for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online?
No. But keep in mind that the faster you want your application form to be processed, the more you will be charged. Here are the prices for all available processing time options:
- Standard - USD 80.00
- Rush - USD 105.00
- Super Rush - USD 135.00 Please bear in mind that the prices mentioned above already include the service fees.
What is the validity of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
The validity of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is 90 days after arrival after arrival.
Is the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa a single entry or a multiple-entry visa?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long am I allowed to stay in Tanzania with a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
When you travel to Tanzania with a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa, you are permitted to stay for no longer than 90 days Per Entry.
Is the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa valid at all points of entry?
No. The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is valid only at the border checkpoints below.
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA),
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA),
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA),
- At Namanga border
- At Tunduma border