Are you interested in doing some volunteer work in Tanzania? It is an admirable thing to do, but you should know that unless you are from a visa-exempt country, you need to get a visa before leaving for Tanzania. iVisa can help you with that. Using our services means that you can apply for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa with minimal effort. For more info about the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa, you should read the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As an Argentinian citizen, do I have access to a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Argentina have access to a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa.
What requirements do I have to meet to obtain a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online?
The online process of getting a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa requires some preparation, but as you will see, you have nothing to worry about. You will need the following documents and information:
- Valid passport – your passport has to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from your date of arrival in Tanzania
- Scan of the passport’s information page
- Photo – you should make sure that it is as recent as possible
- Return flight ticket
- Invitation letter – written by the NGO you want to work with
- Registration Certificates of the NGO
- E-mail address
- Means of online payment – credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat
How does the online application process work?
iVisa prepared a short and simple application for you so that you will not need to spend more than 20 minutes on it. Once you have everything necessary at hand (all of the above), you are required to fill in an online application form. It is an easy task, but if you have questions, a customer service professional is ready to help you out 24/7 at no charge. The form is comprised of two steps. The first one deals with general information and processing time, while the second focuses on review and payment. After you finish, just submit your application, and that is it. It is that simple.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
As long as you choose. iVisa tries to satisfy the needs of a wide range of travelers, which is why you will find that you have options as far as the processing speed of your application is concerned. Here are your choices:
- Standard processing – it takes 15 business days for your application form to be processed
- Rush processing – the waiting period is 13 business days
- Super Rush processing – you only have to wait 10 business days for your eVisa to arrive
Is it expensive to apply for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online?
No. However, you should remember that the cost of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is determined by how fast you want your application to be processed. Naturally, the faster the processing, the higher the cost. The prices for all available options are as follows:
- Standard - USD 80.00
- Rush - USD 105.00
- Super Rush - USD 135.00 The amounts above include service fees.
What is the validity of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
The validity period of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is 90 days after arrival, starting from your arrival date.
Is the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa a single or multiple-entry visa?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long am I allowed to stay in Tanzania with a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
When you hold a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa, you can remain in Tanzania for up to 90 days Per Entry.
Is the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa valid at all points of entry?
No. When you are holding a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa, you have to enter the country via the following border checkpoints:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA),
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA),
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA),
- At Namanga border
- At Tunduma border