Are you planning to go to Tanzania to complete volunteer work? Then you should see if you are visa exempt or not. However, if you are not, don’t worry. iVisa can help you out. What you need is a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa, and our online application process requires minimal effort on your part. For further information about the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa and the online application process, please refer to the information we put together for you down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Belarusian citizen, do I have access to a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Belarus can apply for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online.
What requirements do I have to meet to obtain a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online?
You cannot obtain a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa unless you meet a series of requirements. However, the list does not include anything out of the ordinary. Here is what you are going to need:
- Valid passport – take a look at its expiry date and make sure it remains valid for at least another 6 months from your date of arrival in Tanzania
- Scan of the passport’s information page
- Return flight ticket
- Invitation letter – ask the NGO you are working with to issue one for you
- Registration Certificates of the NGO
- E-mail address
- Means of online payment – credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat
How does the online application process work?
That is pretty simple. Once you have met all of the necessary requirements, you are ready to fill in the online application form. It is quite straightforward, and you should not experience any difficulties. However, if you feel like you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support is available non-stop and comes with no additional charges. The form you are asked to fill in is broken down into two steps. The first one needs you to provide personal information, travel date, passport info, etc. You also have to choose a processing speed for your application. The second step consists of payment and revision. When you are finished, submit your request, and iVisa handles everything else. You just have to wait for your eVisa to arrive in your e-mail inbox.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
Not too long. Besides, you are given the opportunity to select a processing speed according to your particular needs. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – it takes 15 business days for your application form to be processed
- Rush processing – the waiting period is 13 business days
- Super Rush processing – you only have to wait 10 business days for your eVisa to arrive
Is it expensive to apply for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online?
Not really. Nevertheless, you have to bear in mind that the cost of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa varies depending on which processing speed you pick for your application. Needless to say, the faster you expect your eVisa to arrive, the more it is going to cost. Here are the prices for all three options:
- Standard - USD 80.00
- Rush - USD 105.00
- Super Rush - USD 135.00 Keep in mind that the prices above include the service fees.
What is the validity of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival after the arrival date.
Is the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa a single entry or a multiple-entry visa?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long am I allowed to stay in Tanzania with a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
Holding a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa means that you can spend up to 90 days Per Entry in Tanzania.
Is the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa valid at all points of entry?
No. For the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa to be valid, you have to travel to Tanzania via one of the points of entry below.
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA),
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA),
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA),
- At Namanga border
- At Tunduma border