Do you want to go to Tanzania to perform volunteer work? Then one of the first things you have to check is whether or not you are among the visa-exempt nationalities. If not, you must get a visa in advance. Fortunately, the document you need is available online. It is called a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa and iVisa can help you get one without much effort. For more information regarding the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa and the online application process, you can take a look at the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Belgium apply for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online?
Yes. Belgian citizens are eligible for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa.
What are the requirements for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
Before you begin the online process of getting a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa, you have to put together some documents and information that are necessary for a successful application. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Passport – with at least 6 months validity from your date of arrival in Tanzania
- Scan of the passport’s information page
- Return flight ticket
- Invitation letter – you have to ask the NGO you are working with to issue one
- Registration Certificates of the NGO
- E-mail address
- Means of online payment – credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat
What does the online application process entail?
When you choose iVisa as your visa service, the entire process could not be simpler. First, make sure that you have all of the above requirements. Then you have to fill in an application form. This should not be a difficult task, but iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge should you require assistance. The form is split into two easy steps. The first one requires general information, and you also have to decide on a processing speed for your application. The second step consists of payment and revision. Please make sure that your form does not contain any errors. Otherwise, your eVisa will be invalid. Once you finish, submit your application, and you are done.
How long must I wait for my Tanzania Volunteer eVisa to arrive?
That depends on the choice you make. As far as the processing speed of your application is concerned, you are provided with three excellent options. That way, your eVisa will arrive when you need it. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – you have to wait 15 business days for your application form to be reviewed
- Rush processing – it takes 13 business days for the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa to arrive in your inbox
- Super Rush processing – your Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is ready within 10 business days
How much does it cost to apply for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online?
The amount you spend on a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is not fixed. It depends on the processing speed you choose for your application. Therefore, the faster you want the processing to go, the more money you spend on your travel document. The prices are listed below.
- Standard - USD 80.00
- Rush - USD 105.00
- Super Rush - USD 135.00 The prices listed above include service fees.
How long is the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa valid for?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa remains valid for 90 days after arrival after your arrival date.
How many entries does a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa cover?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
The duration of stay of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is 90 days Per Entry.
Are there specific points of entry that accept a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
Yes. Only the border checkpoints below consider the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa a valid travel document.
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA),
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA),
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA),
- At Namanga border
- At Tunduma border