Have you signed a contract with an NGO to engage in volunteer work in Tanzania? Then you should be aware of the fact that Bhutanese citizens need a visa in order to do so. Fortunately, the citizens of Bhutan are eligible for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa. With iVisa’s help, you can apply for and acquire the document in question without having to go through too much trouble. For further information about the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa and the online application process facilitated by iVisa, we urge you to read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the requirements for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
The requirements for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa that apply to Bhutanese citizens are the same as for any other nationality. You will need a few documents and some information, but most of them are easy to acquire. Here is what is necessary for a successful online application process:
- Passport – has to be valid for at least another 6 months from your date of arrival in Tanzania
- Scan of the passport’s information page
- Return flight ticket
- Invitation letter – the NGO you are working with can issue this for you
- Registration Certificates of the NGO
- E-mail address
- Means of online payment – credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat
What does the online application process entail?
The online process of getting a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is less demanding than going to an embassy. Once you have everything you need, you can go ahead and fill in the online application form, which consists of two easy steps. The first one requires your personal information, travel dates, and passport info, and you also have to choose a processing time for your application. The second step deals with payment and information review. You have to be incredibly careful with the information you provide to avoid receiving an invalid visa. After you finish both steps, click on the submit button, and that is it. While the application form created by iVisa could not be easier to go through, our customer support service is available 24/7 and free of charge if you have questions or concerns. Do not hesitate to contact us.
How long must I wait for my Tanzania Volunteer eVisa to arrive?
That is up to you. iVisa gives you a chance to choose a processing speed for your application so that you can get the eVisa you need precisely when you need it. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – you have to wait 15 business days for your application form to be reviewed
- Rush processing – it takes 13 business days for the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa to arrive in your inbox
- Super Rush processing – your Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is ready within 10 business days
How much does it cost to apply for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online?
It depends on the choice you make when it comes to the processing speed of your application. As a result, the faster you want your Tanzania Volunteer eVisa to arrive, the more you have to pay for it. The prices can be seen below.
- Standard - USD 80.00
- Rush - USD 105.00
- Super Rush - USD 135.00 The prices listed above include service fees.
How long is the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa valid for?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival after arrival.
How many entries does a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa cover?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa covers a stay that cannot exceed 90 days Per Entry.
Are there specific points of entry that accept a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
Yes. When you hold a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa, you have to travel to Tanzania via one of the points of entry listed below.
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA),
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA),
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA),
- At Namanga border
- At Tunduma border