The citizens of Bosnia & Herzegovina are among the many nationalities that are eligible for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa. So, if you are interested in taking a trip to Tanzania to engage in volunteer work, you can apply for one. iVisa is here to facilitate the online application process so that it will not take too much effort. Are you interested in learning more details about the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa? Then continue reading the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the requirements for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
You will be pleased to find out that the requirements for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa are not challenging to meet. In fact, most applicants already have what is necessary, and if you do not, rest assured that they are easy to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – it must be valid for another 6 months from your date of arrival in Tanzania
- Scan of the passport’s information page
- Return flight ticket
- Invitation letter – this document is issued by the NGO you plan on working with
- Registration Certificates of the NGO
- E-mail address
- Means of online payment – credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat
What does the online application process entail?
With iVisa, the online application process is quite simple. After you ensure that all the requirements are met, you have to fill in an online application form. The form is created in such a way that you can finish it in just a few minutes. But if you need assistance, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service does not charge additional fees and is available 24/7. There are two steps you have to complete. The first revolves around general information and processing time, while the second wants you to submit the payment and review your form so that all the information is 100% accurate. After you do that, you can submit your application, and iVisa takes care of the rest.
How long must I wait for my Tanzania Volunteer eVisa to arrive?
It depends on which processing speed you decide that you want for your application. iVisa lets you choose from one of three available options:
- Standard processing – you have to wait 15 business days for your application form to be reviewed
- Rush processing – it takes 13 business days for the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa to arrive in your inbox
- Super Rush processing – your Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is ready within 10 business days
How much does it cost to apply for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online?
The amount you spend on a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is variable. It is determined by how fast you want your application to be processed. Obviously, the faster the processing, the more you pay. The following prices apply to all three available processing time options:
- Standard - USD 80.00
- Rush - USD 105.00
- Super Rush - USD 135.00 The prices listed above already include service fees.
How long is the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa valid for?
The period of validity of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is 90 days after arrival after your arrival date.
How many entries does a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa cover?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
When you take a trip to Tanzania holding a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa, you cannot stay for longer than 90 days Per Entry.
Are there specific points of entry that accept a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
Yes. Only a few border checkpoints regard the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa as valid and will let you enter Tanzania. They are as follows:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA),
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA),
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA),
- At Namanga border
- At Tunduma border