Bulgarian citizens who want to go to Tanzania to do volunteer work need to obtain a visa before departure. However, according to Tanzania’s visa policy, the citizens of Bulgaria are eligible for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa, which means that you can apply for one online. iVisa’s services are at your disposal so that you can enjoy a fast and smooth application process. If you are interested in learning more about the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa, the information below should be of assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the requirements for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
The requirements for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa for the citizens of Bulgaria are the same as for any other eligible nationality. As you can imagine, you will have to put together a few documents and some information, but they are usually easy to acquire. What you will need is as follows:
- Passport – with 6 months of validity from your arrival date in Tanzania
- Scan of the passport’s information page
- Return flight ticket
- Invitation letter – the NGO you work with can draw one up for you
- Registration Certificates of the NGO
- E-mail address
- Means of online payment – credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat
What does the online application process entail?
You will be pleased to learn that the online process of getting a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is not at all demanding. As soon as you have everything you need, you can move on and fill in the online application form. That should not take you more than a few minutes, but if you have questions about anything, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available non-stop and does not charge additional fees. The form consists of two simple steps. During step number one, you have to provide your general information and choose a processing speed for your application. During the second, you are asked to review your form to make sure that it does not include inaccurate information and you need to handle the payment. Then, all that is left to do is to submit your application, and that is it.
How long must I wait for my Tanzania Volunteer eVisa to arrive?
The timeframe in which your application is processed depends on the choice you make. iVisa prepared three processing speed options so that you can select the most convenient one. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you have to wait 15 business days for your application form to be reviewed
- Rush processing – it takes 13 business days for the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa to arrive in your inbox
- Super Rush processing – your Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is ready within 10 business days
How much does it cost to apply for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online?
How much you are charged for your Tanzania Volunteer eVisa depends on how fast you want it to be ready. Naturally, the quicker you want your application to be processed, the more you are going to be charged. Here are the prices for all options:
- Standard - USD 80.00
- Rush - USD 105.00
- Super Rush - USD 135.00 The prices listed above include service fees.
How long is the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa valid for?
The validity period of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is 90 days after arrival after arrival.
How many entries does a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa cover?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
As a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa holder, you are allowed to spend up to 90 days Per Entry in Tanzania.
Are there specific points of entry that accept a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
As a matter of fact, there are. When you travel with a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa, you have to enter the country via one of the border checkpoints listed below.
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA),
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA),
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA),
- At Namanga border
- At Tunduma border