As a Croatian citizen, if you plan on traveling to Tanzania for volunteer purposes, you should know that you are among the many nationalities that have to obtain a visa before departure. At the same time, Croatian citizens qualify for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa, which means that you can get your visa online. With iVisa’s help, you will enjoy a fast and smooth online application process. Are you interested in further information about the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa? Then you should take a moment and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need for the online process of getting a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
One of the first things you have to do when you decide to apply for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online is to put together some documents and information that are required during the online application process. That will ensure a smoother process. Here is what you are going to need:
- Passport – it has to be valid for at least another 6 months from your date of arrival in Tanzania
- Scan of the passport’s information page
- Return flight ticket
- Invitation letter – issued by the NGO with which you signed the volunteering contract
- Registration Certificates of the NGO
- E-mail address
- Means of online payment – credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat
How does the online application process of getting a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa work?
Once the requirements are met, all you have to do is fill in the online application form. The form created by iVisa is short and simple, which is why most applicants complete it in just a few minutes. Nevertheless, keep in mind that iVisa provides non-stop customer service if you need some help. The service does not come with any additional charges. The application form you have to fill in is split into two parts. The first one is interested in some general information about yourself and your trip to Tanzania, and you have to make a choice regarding the processing speed of your application. The second part covers the payment and revision. It is crucial that you provide iVisa only with correct information. Otherwise, you will receive an invalid visa. After you do all that, just submit your application, and that is pretty much it.
How long does it take for my Tanzania Volunteer eVisa to be ready?
You have the opportunity to choose the timeframe in which your eVisa arrives. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – you need to wait 15 business days for your Tanzania Volunteer eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – it takes 13 business days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your Tanzania Volunteer eVisa arrives within 10 business days
What is the cost of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
The amount you spend on a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa depends on the processing speed you select for your application. Needless to say, the faster the processing, the more you are charged. Here are the prices for all options:
- Standard - USD 80.00
- Rush - USD 105.00
- Super Rush - USD 135.00 The service fees are already included in the prices above.
What is the validity of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa remains valid for 90 days after arrival after arrival.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I spend in Tanzania with a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa grants you a stay of no more than 90 days Per Entry.
Do all Tanzanian border checkpoints accept a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
No. If you hold a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa, you are compelled to enter Tanzania via the border checkpoints below.
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA),
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA),
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA),
- At Namanga border
- At Tunduma border