If you are looking for an African country where you can do some volunteer work, know that Tanzania provides several opportunities. However, keep in mind that most nationalities need a visa to enter the country. Luckily for you, Egyptian citizens are eligible for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa and it can be obtained online. iVisa is here to facilitate the online application process for you. Do you want to know more about the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa and the online application process? Then you should take a quick look at the information we provided for you down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What requirements do I have to meet to obtain a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
Every visa requires some documents and information, but a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is not demanding. In fact, you do not need much. Here is what is necessary for a successful application process:
- Passport – make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from your date of arrival in Tanzania. One blank page is necessary for the visa stamp as well
- Scan of the passport’s information page
- Return flight ticket
- Invitation letter – you can request it from the NGO you want to work with
- Registration Certificates of the NGO
- E-mail address
- Means of online payment – you are free to use a credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat
Is the online application process of getting a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa complicated?
Most applicants do not seem to think so. Once you make sure to meet the requirements, you have to fill in an online application form. You should only need to spend a few minutes on it. It has two steps. The first one asks for general information and for you to select a processing time for your application, while the second requires you to handle the payment and to review your form. Mistakes will render your eVisa invalid. When you are through, submit your application, and that is pretty much it. Although the form created by iVisa is short and simple, keep in mind that if you need any assistance or have questions, our customer support can help you. The service is open 24/7 and does not come with any extra charges.
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
You get to choose the timeframe in which your application is processed. In fact, iVisa presents you with three options:
- Standard processing – your application form is processed within 15 business days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 business days for your Tanzania Volunteer eVisa to arrive
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 10 business days for your request to be processed
Is it expensive to apply for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa online?
No. But what is important to remember here is that the cost of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa can vary. It is determined by the speed of your application’s processing. The faster you expect your eVisa to arrive, the more you will have to pay for it. The prices, which already include the service fees, are as follows:
- Standard - USD 80.00
- Rush - USD 105.00
- Super Rush - USD 135.00
What is the validity of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa maintains its validity for 90 days after arrival after arrival.
How many entries does a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa cover and what is the duration of stay?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and you are free to spend up to 90 days Per Entry in Tanzania.
Will all border checkpoints in Tanzania grant me entry while I hold a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
As a matter of fact, no. As long as you are a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa holder, you are obligated to travel to Tanzania via one of the following border checkpoints:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA),
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA),
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA),
- At Namanga border
- At Tunduma border