Are you a Guinean citizen who plans on going to Tanzania to get involved in volunteer work? Did you know that a visa is required for that? The good news is, however, that the citizens of Guinea are among the many nationalities that are eligible for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa, for which you can apply online. With iVisa’s help, that will happen in no time with minimal effort. Everything you need to know about the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa and the online application process is among the answers to the most commonly asked questions you can see down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the required documents and information for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
As with any other visa, you have to meet a few requirements. However, the ones for a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa are easy to achieve because there are not many, and chances are that you already have some of the necessary documents and information. They are as follows:
- Passport – look at the expiry date to make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from your date of arrival in Tanzania. One blank page for the visa stamp is also necessary.
- Scan of the passport’s information page
- Return flight ticket
- Invitation letter – request one from the NGO you want to work with in Tanzania
- Registration Certificates of the NGO
- E-mail address
- Means of online payment – you can use a credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat
How does the online application process work?
It’s pretty simple. Once you have everything you need, you can access the application page and fill in the application form. It is a task that usually takes a few minutes, but if you need assistance or have questions, feel free to reach iVisa’s customer support service, which is available non-stop and does not charge extra fees. The form we are talking about consists of two steps. The first one wants you to fill in the blanks with general information, but you must also decide on a timeframe in which your application is processed. The second step expects you to handle the payment and to review your form. Mistakes will invalidate your eVisa. When you are finished, click on the submit button, and iVisa will do the rest.
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
It depends on the decision you make. As mentioned above, you have to choose a timeframe in which your application is processed. To that effect, iVisa gives you three excellent options. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – the application form you submit is reviewed within 15 business days
- Rush processing – it takes 13 business days for your Tanzania Volunteer eVisa to be ready
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait just 10 business days for your eVisa to arrive
What is the cost of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
The cost of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is not fixed. It varies depending on the processing speed of your application. As you can imagine, the faster you want your eVisa in your inbox, the more you are charged. The prices for each option are listed below and already include the service fees.
- Standard - USD 80.00
- Rush - USD 105.00
- Super Rush - USD 135.00
How long is the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa valid for?
The validity period of a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is 90 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
The Tanzania Volunteer eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How many days can I spend in Tanzania with a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa?
When you hold a Tanzania Volunteer eVisa, you are permitted to remain in Tanzania for no more than 90 days Per Entry.
Is the Tanzania Volunteer eVisa valid at any point of entry in Tanzania?
No. A Tanzania Volunteer eVisa requires you to travel to Tanzania via one of the border crossings listed below.
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA),
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA),
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA),
- At Namanga border
- At Tunduma border