Tanzania is one of the most exciting places to visit in the world. It is home to very diverse people and has some of the best animal reserves in the world. When here, you can party at its fabulous beaches or take a hike on the great Kilimanjaro peak. There is so much to explore!
Tanzania now offers an electronic visa for all citizens of the Czech Republic, to make their visit to the country more convenient and accessible.
You can visit iVisa.com to know more about how to get your own Tanzania visa for citizens of the Czech Republic.
Frequently Asked Questions
As per the current protocols, the nationals from the Czech Republic are eligible for a Tanzanian eVisa. If you want to recheck your eligibility for the eVisa, you must check out the iVisa Visa Checker.
You only have to insert ‘citizens of the Czech Republic’ as your nationality, select Tanzania as your final destination, and you will soon know if you can get the Tanzania visa for citizens of the Czech Republic.
What are the documents I need as a citizen of the Czech Republic to apply for a Tanzania visa?
iVisa.com can help you get the Tanzania visa for citizens of the Czech Republic in no time. You will need the following documents to get your visa approved:
- Valid passport: You will need a passport issued by the Czech government in addition to a scanned copy of the information page. You must check that your passport validity does not expire within 6 months of your arrival in Tanzania.
- Email address: iVisa.com will be sending you the processed Visa at your email address and will also be communicating with you about the other procedures through the email address.
- Payment: You can use a debit card, or a credit card to complete your payment process for your documentation for Tanzania.
- Business card: This is required if you are applying for an e-Business visa for Tanzania. You will also need an invitation from the host if you are visiting to attend a meeting or a seminar.
What are the processing times and cost of the Tanzania visa?
To meet the requirements of all citizens of the Czech Republic people, we have formulated three different payment packages depending upon the urgency of your Tanzania visa for citizens of the Czech Republic.
- Standard processing: Option is the most convenient (USD 80.00) and will take up to 10 Business Days.
- Rush processing: At a fair price (USD 105.00), this choice will get your Visa approved in 7 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing: At a slightly higher rate (USD 135.00), this procedure will get you the Tanzania eVisa in just 5 Business Days. This is the best option for urgent travel plans.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with the eVisa?
As a citizen of the Czech Republic, a Single Entry visa will allow you to stay in Tanzania for 90 days Per Entry.
The multiple-entry Tanzania visa for citizens of the Czech Republic will be valid for 12 months but will allow one to stay in Tanzania for 3 months. You can also apply for the Tanzania transit visa which will allow you to stay in Tanzania for 7 days.
How can I apply as a citizen of the Czech Republic?
As a Czech citizen, you are also eligible for the Tanzania visa upon arrival, but that process can be very cumbersome because of long queues and cash problems. Getting the Tanzania eVisa is an excellent alternative for all your tourist purposes.
The process of applying for your Tanzania visa for citizens of the Czech Republic is very easy. The online application and our 24/7 customer service agents will make sure that you can successfully apply for your visa without any obstacles.
For the first step of your application, you only have to provide your personal information and then choose an adequate processing time.
I have a few more questions, whom should I ask?
You can visit our list of frequently answered questions and know more about the visa guidelines for your Tanzania visa for citizens of the Czech Republic. However, if you have any more questions regarding your travel plans, you can visit our website or write to us via email email@example.com.
Why should I trust iVisa.com?
iVisa.com has been catering to the needs of travelers all across the world. Over the years, our experts have built a trustworthy relationship with our clients who aspire to reach even the remotest corners of the world. iVisa.com is a reliable place to begin all your travel documentation.
No trip to Tanzania is complete without a stop at Mount Kilimanjaro. Here, you can also visit the three volcanic cones of Shira, Kibo, and Mawenzi. The Serengeti National Park is one of the best in the world where you can see the 5 biggest animals in the world. The island of Zanzibar is one of a kind, where you can visit the archipelago and its islands- Pemba and Zanzibar.
The historical city of Stone Town is located in the same region as well, surely worth a visit. Mafia Island is a delightful vacation spot as well, you have to visit the Mafia Island Marine Park and go deep-sea fishing with your friends and family. Lake Victoria flows through the towns of Mwanza, Bukoba, and Musoma. It is gorgeous with islands that are home to exciting wildlife sanctuaries.
iVisa.com wishes you a lovely trip to Tanzania!