Are you traveling from Bulgaria to Tanzania for vacation? You will want to apply for a visa online at least a week before flying or entering Tanzania. The visa Bulgarian citizens need for Tanzania can be either a single-entry visa or multiple-entry visa.
Starting in November 2018, Tanzania began issuing e-Visas so travelers like you can regain your time and money planning your vacation to Tanzania.
Frequently Asked Questions for Bulgarians Needing a Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes. All Bulgarian citizens must have a valid Bulgarian passport that will not expire for at least six months from the time you exit Tanzania to obtain a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
For Bulgarian citizens, whether you apply for a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry. Multiple-entry visas are good for up to 1 year from arrival, but you have to leave periodically at least once every 90 days you are inside the Tanzanian border. This means you are not allowed to stay the entire year without leaving.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
Our Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
We know you want an e-Visa fast, so stop waiting at the embassy or consulate and wasting valuable effort, get an e-Visa now online no matter if from your phone, computer, or tablet. There are three processing times and rates for Bulgarian travelers to choose from. These three options are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The online application visa process for Bulgarian travelers to Tanzania is easy and fast. Please, have the following documents and information with you for when you apply for your Tourist e-Visa online:
- Valid Passport - For traveling, Bulgarian passports must have at least six months validity from the date you plan on departing from Tanzania.
- Flight Itinerary - You have to be able to show Immigration Officials that you will be heading out of Tanzania by having a ticket of departure that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You’ll have to upload a scan of your passport bio page for your e-Visa application, and you will need two recent passport photos to enter the country of Tanzania.
- Email Address - Your Tourist e-Visa will be sent to the valid email address you provide to iVisa.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will need to present a valid certificate to the Immigration Officer when you arrive in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We accept various credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express. Also, PayPal is a valid payment method.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visa Application for Bulgarians
Don’t waste time at the embassy. Instead, try our fast visa application process that will help you visit Tanzania with less to worry about. We have helped thousands of clients like you confidently get an e-Visa, and we are ready to answer any further questions you have.