To ensure the safety of the citizens as well as of the other travelers in Thailand, some vaccination rules have been set up in this country and are to be followed by all the travelers.
To ensure a safe and healthy journey to Thailand, you must get vaccinated for a couple of infectious diseases to ensure that you do not become the reason to infect the country resulting in giving rise to any endemic disease. The answer to the very common question of the travelers, Do I need a vaccine to travel to Thailand is yes, you need to get all the vaccination done before you are all set to head towards Thailand. A few diseases like yellow fever, malaria, etc., required proper vaccination, only then you will be granted entry into this country.
Get your travel documents on iVisa.com
- Click on iVisa.com's page.
- Fill in the questionnaire and select a processing speed.
- Review the information to ensure it is 100% correct, and select a processing time.
- Don't forget to pay for the fees required and add the items necessary to process the request.
- Get ready to receive your document!
To Learn more about the same you can read the following questions and answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to Thailand?
It's important to count on certain vaccines, but it changes depending on the applicant's country of origin, which is why we recommend checking this page first.
Do I need to show a COVID vaccination certificate to enter Thailand?
Full vaccination is not mandatory to enter Thailand, however, if you display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Accepted vaccines are Sinovac, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Sinopharm, and Sputnik V.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Thailand?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR or Professional ATK within 72 hours for unvaccinated travelers.
- COVID test exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers.
Is quarantine obligatory when I arrive in Thailand?
- COVID quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What documents are needed at the time of filling the visa form?
The documents that are needed mandatorily at the time of filling the visa form through iVisa.com for traveling to Thailand are:
- At first, the visa form needs to be filled accurately by all the members traveling.
- Last page of the valid passport is needed.
- Documents bearing personal details.
- PayPal wallet or Credit/Debit card information for payment details.
- Bank statement of your bank.
- Valid travel insurance.
What will be the price and the processing time of the visas?
The processing time and the price needed to apply for the visa and health declaration form for travelling to Thailand will depend upon the plan selected by you. The three plans are:
- Standard processing time: This plan will take 6 days to process your health declaration form and the amount charged will be USD 91.99.
- Rush processing service: This plan will take around 4 days for the health declaration form to get processed and the amount charged will be USD 137.99.
- Super Rush processing time: This plan will take only 2 days to complete the visa processing. The amount charged for this is USD 169.99.
Is it safe to apply through iVisa.com?
Yes. You can safely apply for a visa if you are traveling to Thailand using our portal. We provide a safe and secure way to complete all the payments and the transactions of the application process. You can also read the reviews by our past customers to get ensured about the same.
How can I apply for a visa?
To apply for a visa when you wish to travel to Thailand, you need to first fill the visa application form. If you are thinking Do I need a vaccine to travel to Thailand then yes, you need to get yourself vaccinated for certain diseases to ensure your entry into the country.
What are the terms and conditions for vaccines?
To know about Do I need a vaccine to travel to Thailand and all the related terms and conditions about the same you can go to the official website and fetch all the related information easily.
How to get assistance for the vaccination process?
If you want to know Do I need a vaccine to travel to Thailand and get all the details about the process to be followed then you can Learn more about the same by going to the official website and reading all the instructions.
Where can I find more details about the visa application?
To clear the air regarding Do I need a vaccine to travel to Thailand the instructions regarding the application of visa are given clearly on the official website iVisa.com. To know more about this, one can also contact iVisa.com’s customer care portal.
The culture, the people, the rich heritage, and the mind-wobbling scenic beauty of Thailand move every person who goes to visit this beautiful land. Thailand is a country with a large attraction of tourists and travelers from all across the globe. Thailand houses the largest number of Buddhists and monks and is equipped with more than forty-thousand Buddhist temples in the country. The country is also famous for its amazing shops and street food. Traveling to this country is no less than bliss!
Thailand is also famous for its tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins, and temples adorned with Buddha figures. In the capital Bangkok, an ultra-modern cityscape stands alongside tranquil canal-side communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho, and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew). Among the resorts on the nearby beaches are the overflowing Pattaya and the trendy Hua Hin.
Explore this nation without fear, but don&amp;amp;#039;t forget to apply for your documents with us first!