Citizens of Bulgaria, unlike other European travelers, are required to get a visa for Thailand for short stays of up to 15 days. However, Bulgaria is among the few countries that can obtain a Thailand visa on arrival. A Thailand visa for Bulgarian citizens (Visa on Arrival) or (eVOA) is available for a short stay or tourism purposes.
This Thailand visa for Bulgarian citizens (Visa on Arrival) can be obtained through a simple online application prior to the trip, saving the traveler time waiting in long lines at border entry points. iVisa.com is a trustworthy and affordable website for this purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions
For how long is the Thailand visa for Bulgarian citizens (Visa on Arrival)
Bulgarian passport holders can apply for the Thailand visa for Bulgarian citizens (Visa on Arrival) at any time from between 30 days up to 24 hours prior to the day of departure. The eVOA remains valid till 15 days from the day of arrival at one of the many Thailand’s Immigration Checkpoints.
How long can I stay in Thailand with my Thailand visa for Bulgarian citizens (Visa on Arrival) ?
The Thailand visa for Bulgarian citizens (Visa on Arrival) is a Single Entry that allows a maximum stay of 15 days Per Entry. Bulgarians planning to stay in Thailand for more than that should look into other types of Thailand visas and choose according to their purpose of travel.
What are the restrictions due to coronavirus?
As of July 2021, fully vaccinated travelers, both Thai and foreign nationals, are allowed to enter Thailand freely. However, the mandatory quarantine of 14 days is still necessary for both unvaccinated and vaccinated travelers entering through Bangkok from abroad. In Addition, the following documents must be carried by all foreign nationals :
- A Certificate of Entry (COE) issued by the Thai embassy or consulate in your current location.
- A COVID 19 Health Certificate issued by relevant authority and a RT-PCR conducted no longer than 72 hours before the date of travel. This certificate is also necessary at the airline’s check-in counter for a boarding pass to be issued.
- Proof of a health insurance covering treatment and medical expenses related to COVID-19 with a minimum coverage of 100,000 USD.
- Proof of confirmation of reservation of an ASQ Hotel.
- Another PCR test must be taken on arrival.
Be prepared for your Thailand visa for Bulgarian citizens (Visa on Arrival) and Apply Now
What document should I gather to apply for the Thailand visa for Bulgarian citizens (Visa on Arrival)?
To apply for a Thailand visa for Bulgarian citizens (Visa on Arrival) via iVisa.com, you will need the following documents :
- A Bulgarian passport valid for at least 1 month when entering Thailand with two blank pages available for stamping.
- Two passport-style photos with white background. iVisa.com experts analyze your photos to make them government compliant and avoid delays in your application.
- The completed arrival card issued on the plane to Thailand
- A return ticket to Bulgaria or to an onward destination for a date before the Thai eVOA expires.
- A proof of address where the applicant will stay in Thailand.
- A proof of sufficient funds to last the duration of the trip (10,000 Baht per person or 20,000 Baht per family).
- A medical insurance is necessary, especially during COVID 19.
- A certification letter stating the purpose of your trip.
- A valid e-mail id where you can reserve updates on your application.
- A payment method i.e., a debit/credit card or PayPal.
What are the fees to apply for the Thailand visa for Bulgarian Citizens (Visa on Arrival)?
- Standard Processing - The most affordable option to process your Application, within average time. USD 45.00 - 6 days.
Is it safe to apply for a VoA via iVisa.com?
It may feel risky to trust an online site with your personal details but iVisa.com offers high-quality security that disables third-party interference. Your personal information is safe with us. You can also check out client testimonials on our website.
Where could I find more information?
You can rely on our customer service agents to solve your queries about Thailand visa for Bulgarian citizens (Visa on Arrival) anytime, anywhere.
Thailand is a bucket list vacation spot for many, but the overwhelming amount of beaches, vibrant cities, monuments, and parks can be a little confusing. You can start with Khao Yai National Park, one of Thailand's oldest national parks. It covers an area of 2,000 square kilometers, encompassing a large variety of flora and fauna. The rainforests, mountains, and grasslands in this park are home to gibbons, jackals, and even bears. But it's highlight is the large population of wild elephants that attracts tourists all around the year. Haew Suwat Waterfall, famous for a scene in Leonardo DiCaprio's The Beach movie, can be reached on foot when hiking this park. This is a great place for tekkers and bikers.
However, Thailand is popular for its exotic coastal locations and Phuket is one of them. Tourists can go to Kata Noi beach if they are searching for quiet scenery, or to Nai Harn Beach to relax alongside crystal-clear waters under the shade of palm trees, on sand that feels like silk.
However, for a luxurious vacation in an expensive resort, Surin Beach is the right option. But why not try it all, one day after the other? Or if you want some sightseeing, stroll off to Nakkerd Hill, where the 45-meter-tall Big Buddha overlooks the island with love. Wat Chalong is another famous tourist spot. Ts is the largest temple in Phuket and home to a stupa encasing Buddha’s bone fragments.
Buckle up for your trip to Thailand! Apply Now