Learn More: Health Declaration (T8 Form)
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
- Credit/Debit card or PayPal account for the payment
All travelers to Thailand, including Thai citizens returning from their trip abroad, are required to have Thailand Health Declaration (T.8 form).
Your Passport must be valid for 6 months beyond your planned departure date.
You can apply for the Thailand Health Declaration (T.8 form) up to 72 hours in advance of your departure to Thailand.
The Thailand Health Declaration (T.8 form) is part of the required document you will need to enter Thailand, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Thailand. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
When you land in Thailand, you will be able to use the Thailand Health Declaration (T.8 form) at all international airports.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing - with USD 20.00 we process your document within 24 hours.
- Rush Processing - for a price of USD 30.00 you are able to receive your Thailand Health Declaration (T.8 form) in only 4 hours.
- Super Rush Processing - with a total cost of USD 55.00 you can get your declaration in just 30 minutes. If you are in a hurry and want your document as fast as possible, we recommend this option.
- Passport with at least 6-month validity: The image format of your passport scan must be in PNG, JPG or JPEG.
- Credit/Debit card or PayPal account for payment: The payment method you choose must be made online.
It depends on the method of processing time you choose. We offer three options:
- Standard Processing: 24 hours
- Rush Processing: 4 hours
- Super Rush Processing: 30 minutes
Depending on the option you choose, the price will change.
The documents you must present upon arrival at the airport in Thailand will depend on two points that we present below:
For Foreigners: You must have a Health certificate stating that you have no evidence of Coronavirus Disease (it must be issued within 72 hours before the arrival date.) Health insurance/health insurance policy that shows a minimum medical coverage of 100,000 USD in Thailand and covers the COVID-19 disease. The QR Code of the Thai Health Declaration (T.8 Form). Approval visa, in case your nationality requires one.
For Thai citizens: You must have a Health certificate indicating that you fit to travel. A letter issued by Royal Thai Embassy, Royal Thai Consulate-General or Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Thailand certifying that you are a Thai National returning to Thailand. The QR Code of the Thai Health Declaration (T.8 Form).
Please find here a sample of the Thailand Health Declaration (T.8 form):
- THAILAND VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
- CAN I GET A THAILAND VISA EXTENSION?
- How can Japanese citizens enter Thailand during Coronavirus?
- HOW CAN NORWEGIANS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN SWISS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN US CITIZENS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- How can Spanish citizens enter Thailand during the COVID-19?
- How can French citizens enter Thailand during COVID-19?
- HOW CAN IRANIANS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN ITALIANS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN KOREANS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN MACAO PEOPLE ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN HONGKONGERS CITIZENS ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS
- THAILAND HEALTH DECLARATION REQUIREMENT
- THAILAND 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- THAILAND HEALTH CONTROLS DUE TO COVID-19
- HOW TO ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS
- THAILAND VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
- How to enter Thailand during COVID-19 for Thais
- How to enter Thailand during COVID-19 for Canadians
- How can Germans enter Thailand during Coronavirus?
- How can British people enter Thailand during Coronavirus?
- How can Dutch enter Thailand during Coronavirus?
- How can Swedes enter Thailand during Coronavirus?
- HOW CAN DANES ENTER THAILAND DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- OBTAIN YOUR THAILAND T.8 FORM ONLINE
- Thailand visa for Fijians (Visa on Arrival)
- How to Get a Thailand Visa
- DO I NEED A VISA FOR THAILAND?
- HOW TO GET A MULTIPLE-ENTRY VISA FOR THAILAND
- THAILAND VISA APPLICATION
- THAI VISA SERVICE
- THAILAND VISA FOR ROMANIANS (VISA ON ARRIVAL)
- Thailand visa for Mauritians (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Maldivians (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Latvians (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Andorran Citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Bhutanese (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Bulgarian Citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Chinese citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Cypriot citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- THAILAND VISA FOR ETHIOPIAN CITIZENS (VISA ON ARRIVAL)
- Thailand visa for Indians (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Kazakhstani (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Lithuanians (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Maltese Citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Papua New Guinea Nationals (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for San Marino Nationals (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Saudis (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Taiwanese citizens (Visa on Arrival)
- Thailand visa for Uzbeks (Visa on Arrival)
- THAILAND VISA COST
- Thailand Visa on Arrival and Hotel Booking
- THAILAND VISA ON ARRIVAL BY CRUISE
- THAILAND VISA ON ARRIVAL FORM
- Thailand Visa Requirements
- Thailand visa for Ukrainian (Visa on Arrival)
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.