If you have a Benin passport, then we have good news for you! You can now travel to Togo by having a Togo Traveller Declaration, an online document that won’t take you much time to get. This is the only mandatory requirement to visit this country by now, although it might vary for other nationalities.
If you want to see how citizens of Benin can enter Togo during coronavirus, we suggest you check the lines below as they’ll provide you valuable details about the travel conditions, including what you need to apply for the Togo Traveller Declaration.
How Citizens of Benin Can Enter Togo During Coronavirus
- Go to our application website first.
- Complete the entire questionnaire with all your general details.
- Choose a processing option.
- Be sure of the information you offered so that you can proceed with the payment.
- Obtain the Togo Traveller Declaration by email inbox.
- Print and hand-sign the document if necessary and show it to the officers once you arrive at the airport.
You can also apply in advance
If you’re planning your trip now for a later departure date, then we recommend you apply for the Togo Traveller Declaration in advance!
Apply Here and forget about applying at the last moment!
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a Benin passport, do I need a health declaration to visit Togo?
If you have a Benin passport, you only need to get a Togo Traveller Declaration by now. This document is easy to obtain through our website.
What is a Togo Traveller Declaration?
The Togo Traveller Declaration works as a health declaration that allows you to enter Togo while the coronavirus is still an issue. This traveler declaration is available only for certain nationalities like Benin.
See how citizens of Benin can enter Togo during coronavirus on this page.
What are the documents required to apply?
To apply for this document with our services, you have to make sure of having these items first:
- A 6-month validity passport.
- Your valid credit/debit card or a PayPal account for payments.
- Valid proof of negative PCR test results.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Togo?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test on arrival: PCR on arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers.
Note: All departing travelers need to show a PCR test before departure from Togo.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Togo?
- Quarantine requirements for all other travelers: They must quarantine until receiving test results taken on arrival.
How much does the Togo Traveller Declaration cost?
The price varies depending on how quickly you want to receive the document. Notice that we charge a small fee to offer you this document as fast as you require. Nonetheless, our prices include the Government’s fee to make everything more manageable for you. These are the options we offer:
- Standard Processing: 24 hours - USD 94.00.
- Rush Processing: 8 hours - USD 109.00.
- Super Rush Processing: 4 hours - USD 134.00.
Learn How Citizens of Benin Can Enter Togo During Coronavirus
To apply, make sure of following these steps:
- First, complete the request form with your private details and pick a processing option.
- Second, review all the information to avoid mistakes and proceed with the payment.
- Third, add the items required to the form and get ready to obtain your Traveller Declaration via email inbox.
Check how citizens of Benin can enter Togo during coronavirus here.
Is iVisa.com safe?
We can guarantee the safety of your information thanks to our modern system. Besides, we’re always very transparent with the services we offer, which is why we’re ready to solve your doubts through our 24/7 customer service. There’s also a customers’ review page you can check if you have more doubts.
Where do I find more information?
To see how citizens of Benin can enter Togo during Coronavirus, we invite you to review this page. Plus, you can always reach out to us at any time if you have questions about this procedure or any of our services.
It might not be as famous as South Africa or the Ivory Coast, but Tongo is still an incredible destination for anyone wishing to enjoy biodiversity and vast landscapes. It is an interesting country that can teach you a lot of things about African history.
Togo’s landscapes vary from lagoons and palm-fringed shores to impenetrable mountains in the center of the country. To the north of the country, you can enjoy yellow savannahs made for big excursions and safaris. Plus, Togo has multiple regions to go hiking, trekking, or even climbing.
Another highlight in this country is Lomé, the low-key yet sophisticated capital city, which is famous for its large avenues, restaurants serving tasty local dishes, and energetic nightlife – not to mention the marvelous beaches on its doorstep.
Places like Coco Beach, Lac Togo, Kpalimé, and Parc Sarakawa make this country a hidden gem in Africa you should visit. That’s why we invite you to apply for your Togo Traveller Declaration to get ready for your upcoming trip to Togo!