All those travelers who wish to enter Togo will have to apply for a travel document first, known as the Togo Traveler Declaration. This document is available for some countries, and one of those is Ghana.
Applying for this document requires only a few minutes of your day, plus, it is an easy automated process to perform. For this, iVisa.com has at your disposal an easy-to-use application system that’s also very fast.
If you want to know how citizens of Ghana can enter Togo during Coronavirus, continue reading the following article.
How Citizens of Ghana Can Enter Togo During Coronavirus
- First, go to our application website.
- Fill in the application form with your private details.
- Select a processing speed and review the information to avoid mistakes.
- Once you’re sure your information is correct, pay for the fees.
- Wait for your Togo Traveller Declaration by email inbox.
- Hand-sign the document if required and show it to the officers at the airport.
Apply in advance with iVisa.com
This is another option you can take advantage of if you’re traveling later on. To do so, simply apply now and forget about applying later!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a health declaration to enter Togo?
Yes, you have to apply for a Togo Traveller Declaration as it is mandatory to enter this country. The process is completely online so it shouldn’t be challenging for you.
What is a Togo Traveller Declaration?
The Togo Traveller Declaration is an electronic document that allows you to enter Togo as long as the coronavirus outbreak is still an issue. However, this document could be necessary for the future for other health emergencies.
Check how citizens of Ghana can enter Togo during coronavirus on this page.
What do I need to apply for a Togo Traveller Declaration?
You won’t need many documents to process your Togo Traveller Declaration online, only these:
- Your current passport with 6-month validity.
- A valid credit/debit card or a PayPal account to complete the payment.
- You’ll also need proof of negative PCR test results.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Togo?
COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 5 days for unvaccinated travelers
COVID test on arrival: PCR on arrival for unvaccinated travelers
COVID test exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers and children under 12
- Note: Unvaccinated departing travelers aged 12 and over need to show a PCR test before departure from Togo.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Togo?
- Quarantine requirements for all other travelers: They must quarantine until receiving test results taken on arrival.
How much do I have to pay?
Our prices are calculated based on how fast you want the document, and they also include our fees (aside from the government’s fee, of course). Therefore, feel free to choose one of these alternatives:
- Standard Processing: 24 hours - USD $37.99.
- Rush Processing: 8 hours - USD $66.99.
- Super Rush Processing: 4 hours - USD $105.99.
Learn How Citizens of Ghana Can Enter Togo During Coronavirus
The application process has no more than 3 steps to complete. These are:
- First, fill in the online form with your private details. Also, select a processing speed.
- Second, review the information and make sure that all is correct so that you can continue with the payment.
- Third, upload and join the items required to the form (scanned copy of the passport, for example) and click the ‘submit button to finish.
See how citizens of Ghana can enter Togo during coronavirus here.
Is iVisa.com safe?
We can assure the security of your information thanks to our advanced systems. Additionally, we’re always very clear in the services we provide, which is why we’re ready to answer your questions and solve your doubts through our reliable customer service team. There’s also a customers’ review page you can read in case you have more doubts about our services.
Where do I find more information?
Togo is a land full of adventure and unique landscapes to spend an unforgettable vacation. It may not be as popular as other countries in Africa, but that doesn't take away from how interesting it can be.
One example of it is its capital city, Lomé, which was once named ‘the pearl of West Africa’. This city still has incredible corners to visit, including colorful streets, exotic restaurants with local food, and museums where you can learn more about the country’s fascinating history. Not to mention its picturesque markets and palm-fringed boulevards.
Beaches are an important thing in Togo, and Coco Beach is a clear example of that. With its crystal-clear waters and white sands, you’ll surely enjoy spending an afternoon there. If possible, try to stay there until sunset.
Togo is also home to Lac Togo, a popular inland lagoon that stretches all the way from Lomé to Aného. This place is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the country.
To get ready for your trip to Togo, apply for the Togo Traveller Declaration, it won’t take you much time!