Citizens of Lybia must acquire a Health Declaration before traveling to Tunisia. iVisa.com offers a fast, simple, and reliable service for the Tunisia Health Declaration. Make sure to start the digital process now.
We are aware that traveling during coronavirus has become more challenging. Still, we know that visiting Tunisia is worth all the troubles. Check how citizens of Libya can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
How can I acquire the Tunisia Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Go to the application page
- Fill out the required information.
- Send us your details, and we will check your details.
- Expect the Health Declaration in your email inbox.
- Print, sign, and show the health document to Tunisian authorities when entering the country.
Apply in Advance
Travelers can apply for the Health Declaration from the moment they decide to travel. They don’t need to wait until their trip gets closer. They can choose to send all their details months in advance. We will take care of the rest! Let us help you with all the details about how citizens of Libya can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need the Tunisia Health Declaration as a citizen of Libya?
Citizens of Libya are eligible to get the Health Declaration before landing in Tunisia. They should also comply with the following entry requirements:
- Citizens of Libya who are 12 years old or older need to show negative results from a coronavirus test that they need to take within 72 hours before entering Tunisia.
- Travelers will go through a temperature check at arrival. Besides, authorities will select some passengers, so they go through a quick covid test. If they have positive results, they will need to do a quarantine period.
- Visitors must go through a 14-day quarantine after landing in Tunisia.
What is the validity of the Tunisia Health Declaration?
The Health Declaration has a 15 days after arrival Visitors from Libya can stay a maximum of 90 days Per Entry in Tunisia. Also, they can only enter a single time. Don’t look any further. We know how citizens of Libya can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
What information do I need?
Visitors must complete the online form with personal details. As well, they must gather these items:
- A valid passport, your passport must have a 6-month validity.
- An email address to receive our communications.
- A payment method, use your Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Keep learning how citizens of Libya can enter Tunisia during coronavirus. Acquire the Health Declaration!
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing service: USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing service: USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing service: USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
We have all the knowledge about how citizens of Libya can enter Tunisia during coronavirus. The Health Declaration is so close. Go for it!
How can I apply?
- Provide all the requested details in the form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) of your preference.
- Check your details. Choose a payment option, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any required documents.
After completing the process, you will receive the Health Declaration electronically. We recommend printing it and putting your signature before you board your flight. Tunisian border officers will request the document. Once you get clearance, download the Track and Trace application on your phone, as the Tunisian government will check your moves. We can help you with the details about how citizens of Libya can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Of course! Our team works with strict security guidelines when managing any document from our customers. Check the comments section and read about our success stories. Check how citizens of Libya can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
The Health Declaration is mandatory. Go for it!
Where can I get more information?
Don’t hesitate to connect with our support assistants who are available 24/7. They have all the answers about how citizens of Libya can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
Explore the application page now!
Tunisia has incredible islands that we invite you to explore. Start with the archipelago of Galite, where you can visit six islands with a boat. The natural wonders you can find in these islands are spectacular. Continue with Bizerte, where you can find the Cani and Fratelli islands. These sites are the perfect spot to spend a peaceful day watching the sunset and blue waters. We recommend visiting Cap Bon and Zembra island, where the little coves make it a special place. Don’t miss the small island of Kuriat, near Sousse, where locals are ready to receive you with open arms. Go south and explore Djerba, where the palm trees are waiting for you. Continue with the Kerkennah Islands. Find top beach resorts and indulge in all types of services while you stand in the white sand watching the quiet waters. Explore the small towns where you can still find old buildings reminiscent of an incredible past. Past merchants will spend their time in these sites enjoying the breeze and beautiful landscape. Keep exploring this fabulous country and obtain the Health Declaration now!