Citizens of Turkey need to have a Health Declaration before entering Tunisia. iVisa.com is ready to help you with the online process. Our simplicity, speed, and security are ideal for you. Begin the process!
Although COVID-19 is still present in Tunisia, visitors can be sure that they will be safe while visiting the country as health authorities have established strict protocols. Continue learning how citizens of Turkey can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
How can I obtain the Tunisia Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Complete the blank spaces with your information.
- Our team will check your application and verify your details.
- Receive the Health Declaration in your email inbox.
- Make sure to print, sign and show the health document at your arrival in Tunisia.
Apply in Advance
If your trip is months away, you can still apply for the Health Declaration today. Our experts can keep all your information until the right moment to process the health documentation.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m a citizen of Turkey. Do I need the Tunisia Health Declaration?
Yes! Citizens of Turkey need to apply for the Health Declaration before landing in this country. It’s mandatory, but it doesn’t replace a visa. Turkish travelers should follow these health guidelines during COVID-19:
- Citizens of Turkey who are 12 years old or older must take a coronavirus test a maximum of 3 days before entering Tunisia. Upon arrival, they must show their negative results.
- All passengers will go through screening on arrival. Health officers will select a random number of visitors that will need to take a quick covid-19 test. In case they have positive results, they need to do a quarantine period.
- Visitors must do a quarantine period of 14 days once they land in Tunisia.
What is the validity of the Tunisia Health Declaration?
The Health Declaration has a maximum validity of 15 days after arrival. Turkish travelers can stay a maximum of 90 days Per Entry in Tunisia, and they can have a Single Entry. We know all the details about how citizens of Turkey can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
What information do I need?
Travelers must complete the online application with personal details. Also, they need to have these requirements:
- A valid passport, your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months.
- An email address.
- A payment option, select between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Keep checking how citizens of Turkey can enter Tunisia during coronavirus. Acquire the Health Declaration.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
Keep reading how citizens of Turkey can enter Tunisia during coronavirus. The Health Declaration is so close.
How can I apply?
- Fill out all the blank spaces in the application form. Select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your needs.
- Review your details, and determine how you will pay, either with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any documents, if required.
Our team will send the Health Declaration electronically. As soon as it arrives in your email inbox, you must print it and sign it. Health authorities in Tunisia will request it at your arrival. Make sure to download the Track and Trace application, as it’s mandatory to have it during your stay. Remember that we know how citizens of Turkey can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy ?
Yes! Our systems work with the highest security guidelines for all our travel services. Explore the comments section and confirm we have what you need. Learn how citizens of Turkey can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
It’s time to get the Health Declaration. Go for it!
Where can I get more details?
Get in touch with our support assistants who can help you whenever you need them. They can solve your doubts about how citizens of Turkey can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
Dive into the application page now!
Tunisia has that perfect mixture between fabulous beaches and ideal sunny weather. Start your journey by visiting the most famous seaside resorts located alongside the shore of Tunis bay. In case you want a peaceful atmosphere, we must recommend Mahdia. The quiet waters and local charm will make this site unforgettable. Continue with Yasmine Hammamet, a modern beach town, where you can find all types of services for an extraordinary getaway. If you are looking for a fast-paced beach city, you must go to Sousse, where young people are waiting to visit all restaurants and bars. Before entering the ocean, remember to check the colored flags that will alert you when it’s safe to swim or not. Apart from these famous beach destinations, don’t miss visiting the lesser-known beaches like Korbous, Cap Serrat and El Hamra. Try some of the local cuisines that combine local flavors with international influences, even some from Turkey. Try the famous grilled fish and indulge in Tunisian cuisine. We are sure you will have a blast over there. Tunisia is waiting for you, so apply for the Health Declaration soon!