Most international travelers entering Tunisia must have the Health Declaration. Besides, they should be aware of the Tunisia covid quarantine. Fortunately, iVisa.com has the simplicity, speed, and security to help you. Start the online process with us!
We know that the pandemic hasn’t stopped. But, visiting a destination like Tunisia will make it worth following all the health protocols in place. Let our team help you with the Tunisia covid quarantine guidelines.
How can I acquire the Tunisia Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page
- Complete the required information.
- Our experts will check your information and verify everything is correct.
- Expect the Health Declaration in your email inbox.
- Print, sign, and present the health document at your arrival. Follow the measures to control the COVID-19 spread.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Health Declaration?
The Health Declaration is a health document that travelers need before landing in Tunisia. Make sure to comply with the Tunisia covid quarantine that requests every traveler to do a 7-day quarantine period upon arrival.
Travelers who are 12 years old or older must take a covid test within 72 hours before entering Tunisia. Health authorities will request the negative results.
Visitors will go through screening on arrival, and they can be selected to take a quick test. If they show positive results, then they will need to do a quarantine.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Tunisia?
Yes, COVID vaccination certificates are mandatory for all incoming non-resident foreigners aged 18 and older to enter Tunisia. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Tunisia travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Tunisia?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR with QR code within 48 hours of departure to Tunisia.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 2.
Do I have to quarantine when I arrive in Tunisia?
- Quarantine requirements: 7 days in government-approved hotel.
- Quarantine exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers.
For how long can I stay in Tunisia with the Health Declaration?
The Health Declaration is valid for up to 15 days, and visitors can stay a maximum of 90 days in Tunisia. Still, they can only enter once with this travel document. Continue exploring all about the Tunisia covid quarantine.
What are the requirements?
Travelers must answer all the questions in the online form with personal details. They should also collect the following items:
- A valid passport with 6-month validity.
- An email address.
- A payment option, decide between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Keep learning more about the Tunisia covid quarantine measures with us.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
How can I apply?
- Fill out the application and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your preference.
- Review your information and pick a payment option between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any supporting documents, if required.
After getting the Health Declaration in your email inbox, you should print and sign it. Show it to Tunisian authorities at your arrival. Besides, obtain the Track and Trace application on your phone. The Tunisian government will keep track of your moves in Tunisia through this application.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes! We have been helping travelers from all over the world for years. We have an incredible track of successful services. Therefore, we invite you to check our comments section.
Obtain the Health Declaration now. Go for it!
Where can I obtain more details?
Contact our support assistants who can answer your questions 24/7. They have all the details about the Tunisia covid quarantine.
Dive into the application page now!
Tunisia is a popular destination in North Africa, where you can find dreamy sites like Sidi Bou Said. The impressive urban landscape attracts tourists from all over the world. The white walls, blue frames, and artistic vibe make it the perfect site for a relaxing getaway. Did you know that part of the Sahara is in Tunisia? Visit Grand Erg Oriental and have the desert experience. Explore the dunes by taking a buggy or hire a camel and check the immense landscape. Visit Douz, the closest town, where you can hire all types of services for your desert adventure. Go to Bulla Regia, a magnificent Roman site that you can find underground. Visitors can see the mosaics that were common in Roman architecture. This site is so well-preserved that you can imagine how the Romans used to live. Kairouan is another monumental city with plenty of fantastic sites. Check the mosques, tombs, and temples. Take a good look at the Arabic buildings and indulge in one of the most beautiful cities. Keep exploring Tunisia with the Health Declaration We are sure you will have a blast!