If Tunisia is your next destination, you need to comply with the Tunisia covid travel restrictions that include the mandatory document known as the Health Declaration. Luckily, iVisa.com can help you with a simple, fast, and reliable service.
We are aware that the pandemic continues to impact the travel industry. Still, we know that visiting Tunisia will be an unforgettable experience. Therefore, continue learning about the Tunisia covid travel restrictions.
How can I obtain the Tunisia Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Go to the application page.
- Complete all the details requested in the online form.
- Our experts will review your details and ask for more information if necessary.
- Receive the Health Declaration electronically.
- Print, sign, and show the health document at your arrival. Comply with the health protocols during your stay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a Health Declaration to enter Tunisia?
Yes! Travelers must acquire the Health Declaration before visiting Tunisia. It’s a mandatory document. Also, they need to follow the Tunisia covid travel restrictions that we detail next:
- Visitors who are 12 years old or older must take a covid-19 test within 3 days before landing in Tunisia. They must show negative results at their arrival.
- Expect a health screening on arrival. Also, authorities will pick some travelers to go through a quick test. In case they have positive results, they will need to quarantine.
- All travelers entering Tunisia need to quarantine for a 14-day period, whether in a government facility or on their own.
What is the validity of the Health Declaration?
The Health Declaration has a 15-day validity. Visitors can have a maximum stay of 90 days in Tunisia, and they are allowed a single entry. Keep checking all about the Tunisia covid travel restrictions.
What are the requirements?
Complete the online form with personal details. Besides, gather these items before starting the process:
- A valid passport, your passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
- An email address to receive electronic documents.
- A payment option, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Check more information about the Tunisia covid travel restrictions.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
How can I apply?
- Answer all the questions in the application form and select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your preference.
- Verify your information is correct, and choose a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any documents, if required.
Once you receive the Health Declaration, make sure to print it and sign it. Tunisian authorities will request it at your arrival. Besides, download the Track and Trace application on your phone as you will need it during your time in Tunisia.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! We have implemented the highest security guidelines for all our services. Our customers know their details are safe within our systems. Check the comments section and confirm we have the best service for you.
Acquire the Health Declaration now. Go for it!
Where can I obtain more details?
Connect with our support assistants who can answer your questions 24 hours a day. They can help you with the Tunisia covid travel restrictions.
Navigate the application page now!
Tunisia is a fantastic destination in the North of Africa with a special mixture between Roman ruins and beach paradises. Explore Dougga, an incredible Roman site that dates back to the 6th century. Find remains not only from Romans but from Byzantine and Punic civilizations. Check the theater, forum, and temples that still preserve their original pillars. Visit the bath complexes and villas. They are just spectacular. Visit Hammamet, the top place to enjoy the beach and the sun. The small town has a fabulous white architecture that contrasts with the blue waters of the ocean. Enjoy that Mediterranean feeling on all the beaches in Hammamet. If you are looking for a striking landscape, visit Chott el Djerid. The salt pan has different scenarios according to the season. During summer or winter, we are sure you will find it fascinating. Finish your trip with Sousse Medina, where you can do all the shopping you want. Find ceramics, metalwork, and all types of souvenirs for you and your family. We are sure you will enjoy this peaceful town, where shops are the center stage. Don’t forget to acquire the Health Declaration before visiting Tunisia. Travel now!