If Turkey is your next destination, then you must pass by Cappadocia. Indulge in this magical landscape with rocky valleys and fabulous wavy hills. Take the famous air balloon tours and explore this site. Turkey is a fantastic country with plenty to offer.
Start the Turkey visa application and keep exploring the world. We detail further information about the Turkey visa next.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Turkey visa?
Nowadays, it’s much easier to travel to Turkey. The Turkish immigration has issued electronic visas since 2013, which means travelers can apply online for a Turkey visa. There is no longer a need for interviews at the embassy or long paper forms.
The whole process is digital! Begin the application here!
Do I need a Turkey visa as an Algerian citizen?
How long is the Turkey visa valid for?
The Turkey visa is valid for 6 months, but Algerian nationals can only stay a maximum of 30 days in Turkey. Also, the visa document is valid for a single entry.
Ready to start? Go to the application page.
What documents do I need to provide?
Algerian citizens must provide personal information and the following requirements:
- Passport that must be valid for over 2 months after departing Turkey.
- A valid email address.
- Payment methods, you can pay the iVisa.com service with a * credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Supporting documents, a few nationalities will be required to provide a visa or residence permit from Schengen countries, USA, UK, or Ireland. If you want to know if your nationality needs these documents, then check the application page.
What are the processing times and prices?
The Turkish immigration service charges a fee between USD 61.50 and USD 78.95 and according to the following processing times, iVisa.com has an additional small price:
- Standard service, wait 24 hours by paying a fee of USD 25.
- Rush service when you need the Turkey visa sooner, get it in 4 hours for USD 45.
- Super Rush service, only a 30-minute wait if you can pay the highest price of USD 65.
What is the Turkey visa process?
Algerian citizens need to complete these three steps:
- Fill out the [electronic application] with personal information and select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your details and pick a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any supporting documents required.
How will iVisa.com send the Turkey visa?
As stated, the Turkey visa is an online process, so expect to receive the Turkey visa electronically. iVisa.com will use the email address in your application to send you the Turkey visa. Print the visa document, and show it upon arrival in Turkey.
Is the Turkey visa valid for transit purposes?
The Turkey visa is only valid for tourism or short business reasons. In case you are transiting, you don’t need a Turkey visa.
If you arrive at an airport, stay within the international transit area. If you enter Turkey through a seaport, then you get up to 72 hours to visit the country without the need for a visa.
What happens if my Turkey visa expires while I’m still in Turkey?
You must leave Turkey to apply for a new electronic visa, in case it expires while you are in the country. You cannot apply for a new visa while you are still in the country.
Don’t hesitate to contact us now! We will help you with the visa process.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
For sure! Travelers around the world keep trusting [iVisa.com] with electronic visas to Turkey and other countries. iVisa.com has top-notch systems and a highly trained team that will keep all your information safe.
Algerian nationals can explore our comments page and find out more information about iVisa.com services.
I have some doubts. Where can I acquire more information?
Also, continue exploring the application page, where we give further details about the Turkey visa.
Don’t miss the chance to visit Turkey! Start your Turkey visa here!