If you’re an Afghanistan passport holder, you have the chance to visit Turkey as long as you have the Turkey eVisa. Also, you will need to comply with the current health protocols, including another mandatory document known as a health declaration.
Luckily, iVisa.com can help you with both documents in a single process, which will make it easier for you. Start planning your trip to Turkey and explore the details to your question:
How can citizens of Afghanistan enter Turkey during coronavirus?
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the COVID guidelines in Turkey?
Health authorities in Turkey don’t request a COVID vaccine certificate for international travelers. However, it could help you avoid the PCR test requirements.
Travelers must take a PCR test within 72 hours or antigen a maximum of 48 hours before arrival. Vaccinated visitors and minors under 12 years old don’t need to take the test.
Explore our FAQ section to learn more about the COVID measures in Turkey. They could change at any moment.
How can citizens of Afghanistan enter Turkey during coronavirus? Apply for the Turkey eVisa and health declaration.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Turkey?
COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to enter Turkey at this time, however, travelers must meet one of the following in order to visit this country:
- Proof of vaccination: vaccines approved by the WHO are accepted in Turkey. Travelers are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
- Proof of recovery within the last 6 months starting from the 28th day of the first PCR positive test result.
- Proof of testing. Check the testing FAQ for more details.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Turkey?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 48 hours
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and travelers with proof of vaccination/recovery.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Turkey?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What is the Turkey eVisa, and how can I apply?
The Turkey eVisa is a travel document that permits your entry to Turkey. It’s valid for 6 months and provides a single entry. Depending on your nationality, you can stay between 30 to 90 days in Turkey with this official document.
The application process has these steps:
- First: Complete the application form with your details.
- Second: Review your answers and correct any mistakes. Choose a processing speed.
- Third: Choose between a credit or debit card for payment and submit your application.
Expect the Turkey eVisa electronically and show it to immigration authorities. We can help you with your question: How can citizens of Afghanistan enter Turkey during coronavirus?
What are the processing speeds and costs?
iVisa.com provides three options for your application:
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 90.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 112.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 128.00.
How can citizens of Afghanistan enter Turkey during coronavirus? Obtain the Turkey eVisa and the health declaration.
What do I need to start?
Gather the following requirements:
- Valid passport: We need a scan of the details page.
- Email address: Expect our electronic communications.
- Payment method: Pay for the online service with a credit or debit card.
- Visa or residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK, or Ireland (if applicable).
How can citizens of Afghanistan enter Turkey during coronavirus? iVisa.com has the answer.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Absolutely! We have helped countless travelers for years. We know how to manage the Turkey eVisa. We can help you with your question: How can citizens of Afghanistan enter Turkey during coronavirus?
Visit our customer reviews page and confirm we have the tools to help you with your travel requirements.
Where can I find more details?
Connect with our customer support team, available 24 hours a day. Our team can help you with your question: How can citizens of Afghanistan enter Turkey during coronavirus?
iVisa.com has the ideal platform to process your application. Trust us.
Explore the Topkapı Palace, an opulent building showing the luxurious world of the sultans. During the 15th and 16th centuries, the Ottoman leaders planned how their empire would expand to Europe, the Middle East, and even Africa from this palace. The interiors display exuberant tiling and lavish decor. It provides a look into the Ottoman power base.
Check the Imperial Council and the Imperial Treasury, where you can see a massive arms collection. Other features you should check are the miniature paintings and the Harem rooms, designed by Ottoman architect Sinan. Don’t miss the public gardens around it. We’re sure you will have a blast strolling through the trees that once belonged to the Royal Court.
Head to the Antalya Museum, the best museum in Turkey. It has an incredible collection of Hellenistic and Roman pieces. The city of Antalya also functions as a base to start day trips nearby to sites like Aspendos and Perge. Also, check the town of Side with plenty of Greco-Roman ruins. Travel to Turkey and continue exploring all these historical places.