If you want to visit Turkey soon, check the travel documents you need before your trip. As a Mexican traveler, you must obtain the Turkey eVisa. Also, you need a health declaration to state your current health condition. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, health authorities have established health protocols, including this documentation.
iVisa.com can process both documents in one service and help you along the way with details about testing and quarantine requirements. We can discuss your question:
How can citizens of Mexico enter Turkey during coronavirus?
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the COVID-19 measures in Turkey?
First, travelers don’t need a COVID-19 vaccine certificate to enter Turkey. Still, it could help you skip a few measures.
On the other hand, unvaccinated travelers must take a PCR test within 72 hours before arrival. Minors under 12 years old are exempt from this rule. Also, there is a quarantine requirement according to your nationality. You could spend up to 14 days in quarantine after arrival.
Check our FAQ section for the latest news about COVID-19 in Turkey. These protocols could change at any minute.
How can citizens of Mexico enter Turkey during coronavirus? Obtain the Turkey eVisa and the health declaration.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Turkey?
COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to enter Turkey at this time, however, travelers must meet one of the following in order to visit this country:
- Proof of vaccination: vaccines approved by the WHO are accepted in Turkey. Travelers are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
- Proof of recovery within the last 6 months starting from the 28th day of the first PCR positive test result.
- Proof of testing. Check the testing FAQ for more details.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Turkey?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 48 hours
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and travelers with proof of vaccination/recovery.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Turkey?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What is the Turkey eVisa, and how can I apply?
The Turkey eVisa is an official travel document allowing your entry to Turkey. It has a maximum validity of 6 months and provides a single entry. The maximum stay in Turkey will depend on your nationality. It could vary between 30 to 90 days.
iVisa.com offers a three-step process, we explain next:
- First: Fill out the application form with your details.
- Second: Confirm your information is accurate and select a processing speed.
- Third: Pick between a credit or debit card for payment and submit your application.
We will send the Turkey eVisa to your email inbox. Display it to immigration authorities and comply with the health protocols in Turkey.
How can citizens of Mexico enter Turkey during coronavirus? We have the answer!
What are the processing speeds and costs?
iVisa.com can process your application through three options:
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 30.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 52.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 68.00.
How can citizens of Mexico enter Turkey during coronavirus? Get the Turkey eVisa and your health declaration.
What do I need to start?
For those looking to learn how can citizens of Mexico enter Turkey during coronavirus? They need to make sure to have:
- Valid passport: Scan of the details page.
- Email address: We will communicate electronically.
- Payment method: Pay with a credit or debit card.
- Visa or residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK, or Ireland (if applicable)
How can citizens of Mexico enter Turkey during coronavirus? Let us help you with the answer.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! We have established the highest security standards for all our services, including the Turkey eVisa. We can handle any travel requirement and your question: How can citizens of Mexico enter Turkey during coronavirus?
Explore our customer reviews page for more information about the success of our services.
Where can I find more details?
Get in touch with our customer support team, available 24 hours a day. We’re ready to help you with your question: How can citizens of Mexico enter Turkey during coronavirus?
iVisa.com offers a trustworthy platform for all your trip plans.
The terraces of Pamukkale should be your first stop in Turkey. This white cascade down a slope resembles a cotton castle. It’s framed in a green landscape that provides a fantastic view of this valley. The travertines have been here for centuries and are still one of the most popular attractions in Turkey. Nearby, you can find Hierapolis, a Greco-Roman archaeological site that used to be an ancient spa town.
Check the theater, gymnasiums, and grand gates. Don’t miss the chance to swim in the mineral-rich waters in the antique pool. We know it will be an out-of-this-world experience.
Cruising the Mediterranean coastline is another activity you can’t miss in Turkey. Take a yacht between Bodrum and Fethiye and enjoy the gorgeous coastal views. Don’t miss the slopes, hidden coves, sandy beaches, and scattered islands. The weather is ideal all year-round to explore this part of Turkey. We recommend taking the Blue Cruise that travels from Fethiye and disembarks near Olympus, where you can see the natural phenomenon of Chimaera. Travel to Turkey and check more stunning sites.