UAE travelers visiting Turkey will need the Turkey eVisa before their trip. Due to the COVID-19 situation, health authorities in Turkey also request a health declaration for incoming visitors.
The good news is that iVisa.com offers both documents in a single service. Also, you have a team of experts ready to help you with all your doubts of the digital process.
Explore more about the health protocols in Turkey in the following lines. We will also answer your question: How can citizens of the United Arab Emirates enter Turkey during coronavirus?
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the COVID-19 measures in Turkey?
First, travelers don’t need a COVID-19 vaccine certificate to enter Turkey. Still, this official document could provide benefits for PCR testing. Incoming visitors must take a PCR test within 72 hours or antigen within 48 hours. Only vaccinated passengers and minors under 12 years old are exempt from this requirement. The quarantine requirement will depend on the country you come from. It could go up to 14 days after arrival.
Visit our FAQ section for the latest news about COVID-19 in Turkey. These guidelines could change at any moment.
How can citizens of the United Arab Emirates enter Turkey during coronavirus? Make sure to have the Turkey eVisa and your health declaration.
What is the Turkey eVisa, and how is the application process?
The Turkey eVisa is an official travel document that allows your entry to Turkey. It’s valid for 180 days and multiple entries. This electronic visa allows a maximum stay between 30 and 90 days, depending on your nationality.
Review the steps to get your travel document:
- First: Answer the questions in the application form.
- Second: Re-examine your information and confirm there aren’t any mistakes. Pick a processing speed.
- Third: Pay for the service with a credit or debit card and submit your application.
Receive the Turkey eVisa electronically and display it to immigration authorities. Remember that we can help you with your question: How can citizens of the United Arab Emirates enter Turkey during coronavirus?
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Turkey?
COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to enter Turkey at this time, however, travelers must meet one of the following in order to visit this country:
- Proof of vaccination: vaccines approved by the WHO are accepted in Turkey. Travelers are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
- Proof of recovery within the last 6 months starting from the 28th day of the first PCR positive test result.
- Proof of testing. Check the testing FAQ for more details.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Turkey?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 48 hours
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and travelers with proof of vaccination/recovery.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Turkey?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What are the processing times and fees?
iVisa.com offers three options for processing your application:
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 90.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 112.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 128.00.
How can citizens of the United Arab Emirates enter Turkey during coronavirus? Remember to have your Turkey eVisa and the health declaration when entering Turkey.
What are the requirements?
Make sure to have:
- Valid passport: Send us a scan of the details page.
- Email address: We will communicate electronically.
- Payment method: Pay with a credit or debit card.
- Visa or residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK, or Ireland (if applicable)
We can help you with your question: How can citizens of the United Arab Emirates enter Turkey during coronavirus?
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! We have helped countless travelers with all types of travel requirements. We know what you need for the Turkey eVisa.
Explore our customer reviews and confirm we have excellent services.
How can citizens of the United Arab Emirates enter Turkey during coronavirus? We can help you with the answer.
Where can I find more details?
Communicate with our customer support team, available all day long. Our team can answer your question: How can citizens of the United Arab Emirates enter Turkey during coronavirus?
iVisa.com has all the tools to help you.
Head to the Hagia Sophia Mosque, one of the most beautiful buildings on this side of the world. It was built in 537 CE by the Byzantine Emperor Justinian. It’s an impressive architectural achievement and was the largest church for 1,000 years. The exterior displays delicate minarets added by the Ottoman Empire, and the interior shows frescoes from Constantinople’s power.
Head to Ephesus, a city of colossal monuments. It’s one of the few still-standing cities of the Roman Empire. Visit this famous city and feel like the Roman Empire never went away. The city dates back to the 10th century BCE, but most of the monuments still seen today are from the Roman era. We recommend taking at least half a day to cover most of the site in Ephesus.
Explore Cappadocia, a surreal rock valley with plenty of spots to take pictures. Visit the cliff ridges and hills crests framed in a panorama of rock and pinnacles. The landscapes have been formed by millennia of wind and water phenomenons. Take a hot-air balloon ride for the ultimate experience.