Turkey is one of the most famous countries located in both Europe and Asia. Its geography makes it the perfect place to explore and visit since a city on both continents simultaneously: Istanbul. You will have the opportunity to visit the beautiful and magnificent palaces where sultans used to live with their harem, fascinating mosques such as the Blue Mosque, or natural attractions Ulu Dag.
If you plan to visit Turkey next soon for your vacation, you have to know that France’s citizens must complete the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form to enter the country. This measure was taken due to the current COVID-19 outbreak worldwide. You will have to report information to the government if they need to contact you. Since we know that it may be frustrating to do this paperwork, iVisa.com designed a new method to obtain your Passenger Locator Form for Turkey in just ten minutes.
Keep reading to find out more about how citizens of France can enter Turkey during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form?
The Passenger Locator Form for Turkey is a document you must present to enter the country. It has been implemented to have a report of international arrivals, including foreigners and nationals. You will have to complete it online, but it may be tedious due to its ambiguous language and the extra steps that are time-consuming. That is why we recommend using our iVisa.com’s application form that has been simplified for your comfort.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Turkey?
No, you don't. COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to enter Turkey at this time. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Turkey travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Turkey?
- COVID testing requirements: There are no testing requirements.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Turkey?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements upon arrival unless the passenger displays COVID-19 symptoms.
It is pretty simple to understand how citizens of France can enter Turkey during coronavirus.
What information do I have to provide for the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form with iVisa.com?
Forget those days when you had to report as much information as possible. Instead, you will have to provide us with three essential items that will not require you so much effort. These are:
- You will have to provide us with specific information about yourself, like your full name, email address, passport number, and some extra details.
- You will have to use a valid payment method such as your debit/credit card.
- Information about your trip like the dates you are going to stay, and so on.
How much does it cost to obtain the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form?
iVisa.com has prepared three alternatives, taking into account your budget and the waiting time you are willing to spend. These are:
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 24.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 42.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 72.00.
Learn more about how citizens of France can enter Turkey during coronavirus.
What steps do I have to complete for the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form?
You will have to complete simple steps that will not take not more than ten minutes to complete. Forget those days when you had to do everything on your own since our team will have your back. These are the following:
- First, you will have to fill out our shortened application form here. You will have to answer the necessary information to start with the procedure as you read before. After doing so, choose the processing time that you prefer.
- Second, proceed with the payment method.
- Third, upload any required info if needed, and submit it.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com for the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form?
Definitely, it is! iVisa.com counts with a secure platform that will safeguard your personal data from any third-parties. You can also look at what other customers said about our services in our reviews section.
Check how citizens of France can enter Turkey during Coronavirus.