If you are looking for your next destination for your vacations, you should consider going to Turkey, a wonderful country located in both Europe and Asia. You will have the opportunity to visit one of the oldest buildings, such as the Hagia Sophia that is in the middle of Istanbul. Speaking of this city, Istanbul is a fantastic cosmopolitan place where you will have the opportunity to have the honeymoon that you dream of.
You have many reasons to go to Turkey, but it is important to tell you the new travel requirement. The Netherlands citizens will have to complete the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form to enter the country. They will have to present it online, but it may be tiring enough due to its ambiguous language. That is why iVisa.com will help you fill out your document without spending more time than needed.
Keep reading to understand how citizens of the Netherlands enter Turkey during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form?
The Passenger Locator Form for Turkey is a required document that any foreigner or national coming from abroad must complete. It was created as a measure to mitigate the COVID-19 outbreak in Turkey. It will help the authorities to contact any tourist if needed. You will have the opportunity to do it online or using iVisa.com to save extra time and effort.
Make sure you understand how citizens of the Netherlands can enter Turkey during coronavirus.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Turkey?
No, you don't. COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to enter Turkey at this time. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Turkey travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Turkey?
- COVID testing requirements: There are no testing requirements.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Turkey?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements upon arrival unless the passenger displays COVID-19 symptoms.
Learn how citizens of the Netherlands can enter Turkey during coronavirus.
What information do I have to provide for the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form with iVisa.com?
As you may be aware, iVisa.com designed a new method to complete your Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form in the easiest way possible. For that reason, you will have to give us the next three essential items:
- You will have to provide us with specific information about yourself, like your full name, email address, passport number, and some extra details.
- You will have to use a valid payment method such as your debit/credit card.
- Information about your trip like the dates you are going to stay, and so on.
It is pretty simple to understand how citizens of the Netherlands can enter Turkey during coronavirus.
How much does it cost to obtain the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form?
We know that you are looking for some new alternatives, taking into account your budget and other important details to make a decision. That is why we have prepared three alternatives that you can choose from. These are the following:
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 24.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 42.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 72.00.
What steps do I have to complete for the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form?
Forget those days when you had to follow tedious steps to obtain one single document. iVisa.com prepared three steps that you can complete from your sofa’s comfort on any device that you prefer such as your laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
- First, you will have to fill out our shortened application form here. You will have to answer the necessary information to start with the procedure as you read before. After doing so, choose the processing time that you prefer.
- Second, proceed with the payment method.
- Third, upload any required info if needed, and submit it.
Ensure you have it clear how citizens of the Netherlands can enter Turkey during coronavirus.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com for the Turkey Public Health Passenger Locator Form?
iVisa.com is the best option to know how citizens of the Netherlands can enter Turkey during coronavirus.
How can I contact you if I have more questions?
You can contact us by clicking here, so you can choose between a live chat or a call so that our customer service agents can assist you with any questions about how citizens of the Netherlands can enter Turkey during coronavirus.