If you’re planning a trip to Turkey, you may need a visa. Don’t worry! Because the Turkish Government has implemented a digital process to get the Turkey eVisa. iVisa.com has worked super hard to bring you a simple procedure for your electronic visa.
Do you want to find out more? Check the next FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vaccination required to enter the country?
Although you don’t need a Covid vaccine to enter Turkey, you can have a few benefits from getting vaccinated. For example, you won’t need to get tested before entering Turkey.
Explore the details about the Turkey eVisa for citizens of Hong Kong.
PCR test required to enter the country?
The PCR testing requirement will depend on the country you’re coming from. Usually, most travelers will need to take a PCR test a maximum of 3 days before traveling to Turkey. You can check more about this on our application page.
Quarantine required upon arrival to the country?
It will depend on the country you’re coming from. You may need to quarantine between 10 to 14 days. We have all the information about the Turkey eVisa for citizens of Hong Kong. Check more with us!
What is the Turkey eVisa, and how do I apply?
The Turkey eVisa is the official document that allows your entry into Turkey. It’s available for tourism and short business trips. It’s valid for 15 days after arrival and provides Single Entry to the country. The maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry.
The application process only takes three steps:
- Complete the application form with your details and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Double-check your information and pay with a credit or debit card.
- Upload the required documentation and apply!
Continue learning more about the Turkey eVisa for citizens of Hong Kong.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard Processing option: Go for the most affordable service (USD 24.00) and receive your travel document in an average time (24 hours).
- Rush Processing option: Our team can work quicker (4 hours) for a higher price (USD 42.00).
- Super Rush Processing option: The premium fee (USD 72.00) provides the fastest service (30 minutes).
What are the requirements?
You need the following requirements:
- Valid Passport - Send us a scan of the details page.
- Email address - Receive the electronic visa in your email inbox.
- Payment method - Pay with a credit or debit card.
- Supporting documents - According to your nationality, you may need to show a Schengen, US, UK, or Ireland visa for your application.
Learn all about the Turkey eVisa for citizens of Hong Kong with us! Trust iVisa.com and travel now!
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Absolutely! We know what you need as we have been working for years in the electronic visa market. Let us help you today with the Turkey eVisa for citizens of Hong Kong.
Where could I find more information?
Get in touch with our customer care agents, who can support you 24 hours a day. We have all the answers about the Turkey eVisa for citizens of Hong Kong.
Start with the famous Aya Sofya Museum or commonly known as Hagia Sophia. This gorgeous building shows Byzantine glory. It’s a must-see stop in Istanbul. The majestic exterior shows delicate minarets introduced by the Ottomans. Check the interior design which displays the old Constantinople power. Currently, it has been turned into a mosque, which means you should check if you need to have special attire to enter the site.
Continue to the ruins of Ephesus, a colossal Roman city. If you want to know what a Roman city looked like, you need to visit Ephesus. It will take you half a day to explore most areas, and you will feel like living in the golden era of the Romans.
Explore the surreal Cappadocia, a rock valley that is a paradise for incredible pictures. The hills and cliffs alongside the pinnacles made this place unique in the world. Take a hot air balloon ride and check the lunar landscape. Don’t miss the Byzantine churches nearby when the early Christians conquered this side of the world.
Turkey is the perfect destination for you! Travel now!