The citizens of Libya need a visa to enter Turkey. Ordinary passport holders can apply through an eVisa system if they are holders of Schengen, USA, UK, or Ireland visa or residence permit. Other ordinary passport holders must apply through an embassy or other consular service offered by Turkey. The eVisa can be applied through Turkey eVisa online. If approved, the visa will then be sent to the applicant’s email address and printed out to be ready to present at the point of entry to Turkey. The document you receive is valid for Single Entry, and it allows you to stay in Turkey for no more than 30 days in Total per entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Turkey eVisa online?
You will be pleased to learn that you do not need much to apply for a Turkey eVisa online. Here is that you must have at hand during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Turkey. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa will be done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Scanned copy of Schengen, USA, UK, or Ireland visa or residence permit.
- Completed online application form.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends. iVisa gives you three options when it comes to processing time so that you can choose the one that best works for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your Turkey e-Visa arrives in 24 hours.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 4 hours.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 30 minutes.
How much does the Turkey eVisa cost?
The amount of money you will spend on your Turkey eVisa is determined by the processing timeframe you select. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 86.50
- Rush processing – USD 106.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 126.50
Does the Turkey eVisa have any additional information?
The Libya citizens will need to be able to prove at the border that they have all valid documents. All personal data of applicants will be secured and used only for the eVisa process. Possession of a visa to Turkey does not automatically grant entry to the country. The Immigration Officers at the point of entry may refuse entry to any person if they consider the person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or be of national security risk to the country. Visa extensions must be submitted with relevant documents and an explanation of purpose for an extension to the Turkey Department of Immigration.
How long is the Turkey eVisa valid for?
The Turkey eVisa is valid for 180 days after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa, and the maximum stay is of 30 days in Total per entry.