Turkey is the travel destination of the world. It is the perfect blend of Europe and Asia, bringing to you several cultures and civilizations at once. There are many reasons to visit Turkey, there is something for everyone here- like the great food for the culinary enthusiasts or the many sites of history for the nerds- you must visit Turkey!
If you are from Afghanistan, the new Turkey Visa for Afghanistani has made visiting Turkey a lot faster than before. With the arrival of the electronic travel authorizations process which shall grant you the Turkey eVisa, touring the beautiful sites of Turkey is just a click away. start applying for Turkey Visa today
Frequently Asked Questions
We have come across several queries regarding the Turkey Visa for Afghanistani. We have compiled a lot of frequently asked questions and their answers for your reference. You can read them by clicking here. This will help you begin the online visa application process and make sure your documentation process is completed in time.
How long will it take to get the visa?
To meet the requirements of all Afghani people, we have created three diverse payment packages depending upon your budget and time constraints:
- Standard processing: This option is the most affordable and will take up to 5 business days. USD 85.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing: This choice will get your Visa approved in just a few business days at a slightly higher rate. USD 85.00 - 4 hours.
- Super Rush processing: This procedure will get you the Visa in just 3 business days. This is the best option for immediate travel plans to Turkey. USD 85.00 - 30 minutes.
To get your own Turkey eVisa, visit iVisa.com.
Can I apply for the Turkey eVisa if I am from Afghanistan?
The Turkey eVisa, is a form of online travel documentation. All you need to do is fill a quick online application form to be able to apply for the eVisa, you can visit Turkey with the approved visa and other valid documents.
Do people with an Afghanistan passport need a visa to travel to Turkey?
All people traveling to Turkey from Afghanistan will need a valid visa. The Turkey visa for Afghanistani is a new form of electronic travel authorization. Only a few countries have been allowed this relaxation.
For how long will the Turkey eVisa be legitimate?
The Turkey Visa for Afghanistani is a unique tourist visa. It can enable you to stay in Turkey for 30 days. You can visit tourist sites and enjoy your stay for 30 days, however, you will need an embassy visa in order to extend your trip.
What other papers and documentation will I need to be able to enter Turkey?
Apart from the Turkey Visa for the citizens of Afghanistan, you will also have to procure a few more documents. You will not be able to fill the online application form to make sure your visa verification process can begin on time:
- Passport: You will need a passport issued by the government of Afghanistan. The passport should not expire before 6 months of your arrival in Turkey.
- eVisa: You will need to carry a copy of your visa. You will need to carry your resident permit if you are from any of the countries in the Schengen area, the UK, Ireland or the United States of America.
- For your Turkey eVisa, all your communication will be made possible only via email. Thus, you must apply with a valid email address that you can access at all times.
To know more about the Turkey Visa for the citizens of Afghanistan’, you can click here
Why should I trust iVisa.com?
Experts at iVisa.com have gained the trust of millions of adventurers across the world. They are the only solution to all travel-related queries. We will make sure all your documentation is done in time so that you can have a stress-free time with your friends and family.
When in Turkey, you must begin the trip with Hagia Sophia, found in Istanbul. When here, you can also visit the Topkapi Palace. The Sumela Monastery located on Mount Nemruot is also a crowd favorite. Pamukkale also known as the “cotton castle” of the world is also a gorgeous site you just cannot miss. The Basilica Cistern is an underground reservoir system from the times of Constantinople.
The Blue Mosque of Istanbul is one of the most beautiful buildings in the world. Here you must also visit the Istanbul Archaeological Museum. The Grand Bazar is one of a kind, where you can buy several Turkish souvenirs and enjoy the lip-smacking street food of the country. You can also enjoy a hot air balloon ride in the picturesque Cappadocia.
iVisa.com wishes you a safe and happy trip to Turkey!