Visit Turkey, where you can find Pumakkale. It’s a unique place that resembles a ‘cotton castle’. This fantastic site has white terraces that cascade down forming a fairytale landscape. Turkey is just a flight away! Plan your trip now!
Angolan nationals can enter Turkey with an electronic visa. iVisa.com can help you with the procedure so you can experience a fast, simple, and trustworthy product.
Begin your Turkey visa application and travel soon. Keep reading about the requirements to obtain the Turkey visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Turkey visa?
Like many countries around the world, the Turkish government has established entry requirements for international travelers, and the most important one is a visa. Due to the digitalization of visa processes, you can obtain an electronic visa for Turkey since 2013.
From the comfort of your home, connect to the Internet, and spend a few minutes completing the Turkey visa application. After that, you can travel to Turkey!
Do I need a Turkey visa as an Angolan citizen?
Yes! Angolan citizens must apply for a Turkey visa if they want to visit this beautiful country. This visa is valid only for tourism and business purposes.
Explore the application page and travel now!
Can I enter multiple times to Turkey with an electronic visa?
The number of entries to Turkey will depend on the nationality applying for the visa. In the case of Angolan nationals, they can only have a Single Entry with the Turkey visa.
The document is valid for 180 days after arrival and Angolan citizens can stay up to 30 days in Total.
What documents do I need?
Angolan citizens must provide personal details to complete the application. As well, they should keep the following requirements:
- Passport, your passport must have a 6-month validity from the arrival date.
- Email address, so iVisa.com can send you the Turkey visa.
- Payment, iVisa.com charges a small fee to process the visa, and you can pay the service with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Supporting documents, travelers from Angola must present a visa or residence permit from Schengen countries, USA, UK, or Ireland. Turkish immigration doesn’t accept e-visas as supporting documents.
Before traveling, you must have a return ticket, an accommodation reservation, and a minimum of USD 50 per day for expenses in Turkey. Your return ticket can be from the following airlines: Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air, or Atlasglobal Airlines.
What are the processing times?
You have three options to process your Turkey visa:
- Standard service, obtain the Turkey visa in 24 hours for a USD 86.50 fee.
- Rush service, pay USD 106.50, and acquire your visa in just 4 hours.
- Super Rush service, if you are in a rush, get the Turkey visa for USD 126.50 in 30 minutes.
What is the procedure?
Angolan citizens should follow these three steps:
- Complete the electronic application and pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your details and correct any mistakes. Choose a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any documents required.
How will I obtain the Turkey visa?
iVisa.com will send you the Turkey visa after you finish the application. Angolan nationals must provide a valid email address, so they don’t have any issues receiving the Turkey visa. Print the document and show it to the Turkish immigration authorities when entering the country.
Do I need a Turkey visa if I’m only transiting?
No, you don’t need a Turkey visa if you are in transit and on your way to another destination. If you enter Turkey through a seaport, you get 72 hours to visit cities or places nearby without the need for a visa.
Can I trust iVisa.com with my Turkey visa?
Of course! iVisa.com has been working with travel requirements for years, and travelers around the world have trusted iVisa.com with plenty of documentation. Also, the iVisa.com team works with strict security guidelines that allow excellent results for every order.
Review our comments page and confirm iVisa.com is your best option for your Turkey visa.
Where can I obtain more information?
As well, go to the application page and continue exploring all the details related to the Turkey visa process.
Travel to Turkey today!