Turkey has several historical influences that have left remains for tourists to explore. Visit Ephesus, one of the few most complete Roman cities left in the Mediterranean region. If you want to know how Romans used to live, then discover this spectacular cultural site. Turkey is here for you!
Antiguan and Barbudan citizens looking to visit Turkey must obtain a visa. You can relax because iVisa.com has the right tools to help you with the Turkey visa. Try a fast, simple, and trustworthy service.
Explore more about the Turkey visa application and continue your journey to Turkey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Turkey visa mandatory?
Yes! International travelers entering Turkey need a visa. However, since 2013 the Turkish immigration has established an online platform to obtain visas through a simple digital process.
Now, the Turkey visa process is 100% online, and you can complete it from the comfort of your home or anywhere with an Internet connection.
Do I need a Turkey visa as an Antiguan and Barbudan citizen?
Antiguan and Barbudan nationals can apply for a Turkey visa, they are eligible for the electronic process. Still, take into consideration this visa only allows tourism and business activities in Turkey.
Start the application here!
How long is the Turkey visa valid for?
Antiguan and Barbudan citizens holding a Turkey visa can stay in the country for a maximum of 90 days in Total. The document is valid for 180 days after arrival and has a Multiple Entry benefit.
It’s time to travel to Turkey!
What information is required?
Antiguan and Barbudan nationals should give personal details like name, gender, nationality, among others. The next requirements are necessary too:
- Passport, the passport must be valid a minimum of 6 months from the date you intend to enter Turkey.
- A valid email address, to obtain the Turkey visa electronically.
- Payment, iVisa.com allows payment through two channels, either using a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
Some nationalities need to provide supporting documents related to a visa or residence permit from Schengen countries, USA, UK, or Ireland. However, travelers from Antigua and Barbuda don’t need to provide this documentation. If you want to check if other nationalities need these supporting documents, go to the Visa Checker.
What are the procedure times and fees?
Get the Turkey visa with the following processing options:
- Standard processing service, wait a reasonable time of 24 hours, and pay a USD 66.50 fee to receive the Turkey visa.
- Rush processing service, pay an affordable price of USD 86.50, and obtain your visa in 4 hours.
- Super Rush processing service, apply for the Turkey visa by paying USD 106.50. You will receive the travel document in 30 minutes.
What are the steps to acquire the Turkey visa?
Antiguan and Barbudan citizens must go through these three steps:
- Answer the questions in the application and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Verify your information and try not to leave blank spots. Decide how you will pay, whether with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any documents required, if applicable.
Are you not sure about these steps? Connect with one of our support agents.
How will I receive the Turkey visa?
Remember that iVisa.com will request a valid email address during the application, and this is how you will receive the Turkey visa. Check your email inbox regularly as iVisa.com will send you the travel document.
Antiguan and Barbudan nationals must print the visa document and keep it while entering in Turkey. We are sure immigration authorities will request it.
I’m in transit in Turkey, do I need a visa?
If you are only transiting in Turkey, then you don’t need to apply for a Turkey visa. In case you enter through a seaport, you get the chance to visit Turkey for 72 hours without a visa.
Can I trust iVisa.com with my order?
100% yes! iVisa.com is a trustable company with years of experience and the right expertise to work on your Turkey visa. The iVisa.com team is here to help you and guide you through any travel process.
Check the comments page and learn more about iVisa.com’s excellent services.
I have some questions, where can I obtain more info?
Dive into the application page and learn further details about the Turkey visa.