Did you know Turkey is a fantastic beach destination? Kaputas Beach has a pristine natural beauty that makes it a popular spot. Also, go to the Blue Lagoon or Oludeniz Beach, where you can find a fabulous resort with all the services you need. Visit Turkey and enjoy some unique beaches.
Barbadian nationals need to acquire a Turkey visa if they want to visit this beautiful country. But now they can do it through an electronic system, which simplifies the process.
Let iVisa.com help you with a fast, simple, and trustworthy service.
Continue reading about the Turkey visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Turkey visa?
As you may be aware, most countries around the world request international travelers a visa before arrival. Usually, a visa process demands appointments at a consulate and long papers forms. However, since 2013 Turkey has an electronic system to issue e-visas. In other words, the visa process in Turkey is 100% online.
Connect to the internet and spend a few minutes completing the electronic application. You will be ready to travel to Turkey soon!
Is the Turkey visa mandatory for Barbadian citizens?
Yes! Barbadian nationals need to apply for a Turkey visa. This electronic visa is only valid for tourism and business purposes. In terms of business, this is not about work. It’s about attending conferences, workshops, etc. If you are looking for a job in Turkey, you need to apply for another type of visa.
For how long is the Turkey visa valid?
The Turkey visa for Barbadian citizens is valid for 180 days after arrival. Also, they can stay up to 90 days in Total in Turkey and have a Multiple Entry benefit.
Do you need some help? Contact a support agent.
What information is required?
Apart from providing personal and trip information, Barbadian citizens need to have the following items:
- A passport that must be valid a minimum of 6 months from the date you intend to enter Turkey.
- A valid email address, so iVisa.com can send you the final documentation.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com charges a minimum fee to obtain the Turkey visa, which you can pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
Some nationalities must show a visa or residence permit from Schengen countries, the UK, Ireland, or the US. But Barbadian citizens don’t need these documents to obtain a Turkey visa. If you want to know the requirements for other nationalities, explore the application page.
What are the procedure times and fees?
iVisa.com offers three alternatives:
- Standard processing option, the iVisa.com team will work for 24 hours for a USD 51.50 fee.
- Rush processing option, pay the price of USD 73.50, and only wait 4 hours.
- Super Rush processing option, in just 30 minutes and price of USD 89.50, the Turkey visa can be yours.
What are the steps for the visa process?
Barbadian nationals need to finish these three steps:
- Fill out the electronic form with truthful information and select an option for your processing time.
- Check your information and proceed to pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any documents required, if applicable.
Do you need any help? Contact our customer service team.
How will I receive the Turkey visa?
The Turkey visa will arrive in your email inbox. Remember to specify a valid email address during your application, so you can safely receive the Turkey visa. Barbadian nationals must print the visa document and present it to Turkish authorities upon arrival.
I’m in transit, do I need a Turkey visa?
No, travelers in transit in Turkey don’t need to have a Turkey visa. Visitors entering through seaports can visit nearby cities for up to 72 hours without the need for a visa. During this period, Barbadian nationals can only do tourism activities in Turkey.
Can I trust iVisa.com with my order?
Learn more about iVisa.com services in the opinions page. Barbadian nationals can feel confident their Turkey visa is safe with iVisa.com.
I have some doubts, where can I find more info?
Dive into the application page, where you can find more details about the Turkey visa.