You may not be aware, but Turkey has one of the most beautiful coasts. Spend your next holiday in Antalya and enjoy the fantastic landscape with mountains and the pristine sea. You can find tons of hidden beaches waiting for you. Turkey must be your next destination!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Turkey visa?
A Turkey visa is the main entry requirement to visit Turkey. Usually, the visa process demands interviews at the embassy and long waits. However, the Turkish authorities have implemented an electronic system to easily issue visa documents.
Now, travelers only need a WIFI connection and a few minutes to complete an easy application. Traveling to Turkey has never been this easy!
Do I need a Turkey visa as a citizen of Cambodia?
Yes! Cambodia is on the list of countries eligible for a Turkey visa. Remember that the electronic visa is only valid for tourism and short business trips. Business trips do not relate to paid jobs in Turkey. If you want a work permit, you need to check other types of visas.
Can I enter multiple times to Turkey with an electronic visa?
Depending on the nationality, the Turkey visa allows single or multiple entries. In the case of Cambodia, the Turkey visa allows only a Single Entry.
Also, the visa document is valid for 180 days after arrival, and Cambodians can stay a maximum of 30 days in Total.
What documents do I need for a Turkey visa?
Citizens of Cambodia need to fill out the application with personal details. The next requirements are relevant, as well:
- Passport, your passport must have a 6-month validity from the arrival date
- Email address, to receive the Turkey visa electronically.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com has a minimum fee for processing the requirement. You can pay for the service with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Supporting documents, travelers from Cambodia must have a visa or residence permit from Schengen countries, USA, UK, or Ireland. E-visas are not valid supporting documents for this process.
Also, Cambodians need to prove they have a return ticket, an accommodation reservation, and USD 50 per day for expenses during the trip.
What are the processing times?
- Standard service, the most common option in which applicants wait 24 hours for a USD 66.50 fee.
- Rush service, a USD 86.50 fee to acquire the Turkey visa in just 4 hours.
- Super Rush service, get the Turkey visa for USD 106.50 in 30 minutes.
What is the procedure?
Citizens of Cambodia need to go through these steps:
- Complete the online application with truthful information and choose a procedure time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your personal details and correct any mistakes. Select a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach the supporting documents explained.
Why do I need an email address?
A valid email address is significant during the Turkey visa process, as iVisa.com will use it to send you the document. An email address is the main means of communication between iVisa.com and travelers. Print the visa document and have it with you when entering Turkey as immigration authorities will request it.
Do I need a Turkey visa if I’m only transiting?
No, in case you enter Turkey because you are on your way to another country, you don’t need a Turkey visa.
For travelers who visit Turkey through seaports, they have a maximum of 72 hours to visit cities or places nearby. They won’t be required to have a Turkey visa.
Can I trust iVisa.com with my Turkey visa?
Check what our customers have to say on the comments page.
Where can I find more information?
Explore the application page and check more details about the Turkey visas.
Travel to Turkey today!